Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Default Re: Stop calling them girls

Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUTH HURTS View Post
    I dont know any of you but I know that 99% of you hide the fact that you like shemales from all your family, friends and coworkers and why? Because you are embarrassed being a man that you like another man that tries to look like a girl.
    The problem is most people don't view shemales as just people. They view them as just a weird sexual fetish, because of judgmental people like you. You aren't going to hear a lot of people sitting down at IHOP talking about their fetishes for bukkake, gangbangs, and bondage. You also aren't going to hear a lot people talk about their love for shemales in public. They're embarrassed because society has made it a fetish (not because they have a dick). For a lot of people it's just a fantasy and they have never even been with a shemale or don't even desire to be in a long term partnership with one.

By the way some of the biggest homophobes are closet homosexuals. Is there something you want to tell us? It's ok

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Last edited by LilyRox; 07-29-2014 at 04:45 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Not me, I don't hide shit my girl ( a TS ) lives with me for 8 years.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    Not me, I don't hide shit my girl ( a TS ) lives with me for 8 years.

Well this place is a small lovely beach compared to the view of what the majority of the Earth thinks.

You are one of the very few lucky ones.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thank you Lilly , you are correct because I am very lucky, if you only knew! I wish you peace and love in your life as well.

Ladyboy Lover Rookie Poster Kiwi_bloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post

Well this place is a small lovely beach compared to the view of what the majority of the Earth thinks.
    We're changing it bit by bit.

I make no secret of the fact that I adore women, no matter what they were born with between their legs. Being very similar in size and look to the late great Boss Man of my avatar, I get few arguments along the way.

I keep saying it, and the OP in this thread proves it - the problem with non-acceptance of people who have transitioned is solely in the heads of those who knock them.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster petertg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE TRUTH HURTS View Post
    I dont know any of you but I know that 99% of you hide the fact that you like shemales from all your family, friends and coworkers and why? Because you are embarrassed being a man that you like another man that tries to look like a girl.
    who said we hide it from our family and friends. When I was dating a WOMAN WHO HAS A PENIS I never had to hide it because she lives, behaves, looks, walks, talks, dresses like a woman. Woman becomes a woman not because she has a Virgina, But because she has female curves, soft skin, feminine behavior and guys like women because of those. Otherwise you just can buy an artificial Virgina. That's why I am turned on by them and other women who have virginas. But I would never turned on by a guy because I'm not gay.

Like you some guys say FBBs are not women too. Because they have muscles. WTF is that. If you check it closely guys say that to women who have bigger muscles and stronger than them because they just can't stand it.

Likewise I guess you also say Tgirls are not women because probably most of them have bigger cocks than you and you can stand the fact that woman has a bigger cock than you.

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

dafuq...?

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Never met a girl with a Virgina

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Why come on a Tgirl site to say tgirls make you puke?I have been seeing T girl providers and Dating T girls in my Personal life for over 12 years now..My friends and family know im out of thw closet so to speak
    Im a top and not huge fan of dick my self..I do find it sexy as hell seeing a nice hard cock on an otherwise beautiful fem chick..I find T girls to be more fem and beautiful then the average female If you dont like TS you have no reason to be on a TS related board.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i say we start a crowd funding site so we can buy a fuck so we can give a fuck about the OP's attack on the women we love.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON