Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    catherinefan

Default Surprising someone - A question for the girls.

Having an interest in tgirls as well as a rather rich imagination, I tend to dream up quite a few fantasies that involve me with a transsexual woman. The ones I like best are those that include that marvellously exciting element of surprise. I mean like I fall for a certain girl whom I manage to take home, and only at the very last moment I find out that she's accommodating that something special in her panties.
    It's just a guess, but I have a feeling quite a few gg women do have fantasies along this very same line. And to me, having such happen in real life would be a dream come true.

I realize of course the above scenario would be difficult to arrange for a tranwoman, seeing there's no way to know how a particular partner is to respond. I am just wondering if the idea is present in the fantasies of transsexual women too. In other words, does such a scenario excite you as much as it excites me?

While my question is first and foremost directed to the girls here, men are of course very welcome to respond too.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Surprising someone - A question for the girls.

this is a very original idea. have you considered making this into a television show and broadcasting it in the mid 90s perhaps?

6 out of 7 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    this is a very original idea. have you considered making this into a television show and broadcasting it in the mid 90s perhaps?

I lol'd.

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

It's the worst thing.

Just this last Saturday I was drunk and sucking cock, when the man said "let me see that pussy, baby." I just forget and party like a "normal person".

I just kinda gave him puppy eyes while I told him that I don't have a pussy.

He took it well, because I'm really good at sucking cock.

It's a shitty situation, though, because it's potentially dangerous.
    Guys definitely love hearing stories about it though.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

while it is a very common fantasy in men...practically every guy on here probably wishes he could have a crying game moment but consider it from a girl's perspective and how UN-fucking-SAFE that can be.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Junior Poster KellyKlaymour's Avatar

I've had it happen twice by accident. Hasn't gone too well lol. Luckily nothing bad happened other than my lay freaking out a little and leaving, so I'm lucky! I take extra precaution now to make sure it's clear before anything.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I know one very pretty transexual who used to pick guys up at clubs quite often - and not reveal her gender status until it came to the clinch. She says no one ever minded (she is very beautiful) but I reckon she was lucky not to get attacked at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    I've had it happen twice by accident. Hasn't gone too well lol. Luckily nothing bad happened other than my lay freaking out a little and leaving, so I'm lucky! I take extra precaution now to make sure it's clear before anything.
    well...in all honesty, kelly...if you didn't tell the guy, i don't blame him for never suspecting in your case.

there was a thread on here a couple of years ago where girls were talking about being honest for safety reasons as well as to be respectful to themselves and the guy hitting on them. the "debate" if you will was on the timing of it. do you tell a guy immediately when he approaches and offers to buy you a drink or do you wait a bit till he thinks he has a shot but before you get intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I know one very pretty transexual who used to pick guys up at clubs quite often - and not reveal her gender status until it came to the clinch. She says no one ever minded (she is very beautiful) but I reckon she was lucky not to get attacked at least once.
    there is a crazy girl on this board that used to pride herself in her long winded stories about picking up straight canadian dudes and them not minding once her winkie was revealed. i doubt the veracity of her stories, but it is possible that in these cases where it is a last minute surprise, that...
    1) the guy knew all along and "played along" and really isn't surprised
    2) the guy is drunk/high/horny enough not to care
    3) the guy is bi and doesn't mind
    4) the guy is open minded because he genuinely likes the girl for who she is, not her anatomical disposition

obviously we all wish it was always #4 but not all men can handle "the truth"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truth.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	735971  

Senior Member Junior Poster KellyKlaymour's Avatar

@RallyCola

The first time it happened, was a product of an internet dating site. For that, I had the whole TS ordeal in my info section. Apparently that part wasn't read lol. So now if I meet a girl online I make sure she knows before we meet up.

Now if I meet someone organically at the club, then that's a bit different for me. My goal is to tell her before any kissing, but sometimes I forget. I do always make sure we're clear before getting frisky though. The other time it happened, the girl had a thick accent and didn't understand me when I told her.

As for the guys...I've been guilty of being 'one of those' in the past. It's been a couple years, but yes..I'd go out with my friend and play the 'Get straight boys to buy us drinks' game. I never disclosed in those cases, though, because nothing happened more than snagging my free whisky-coke and disappearing into the crowd.

Thanks for the compliment by the way, I do feel extremely fortunate. I'm entirely pleased with how transition has treated me