Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Another Malaysian Airliner "crashed" ...

Watching the reports coming in, may have been shot down over Ukrainian airspace.
    As someone who flies so much, this always terrifies me, 295 people on-board. I

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Another Malaysian Airliner "crashed" ...

It is confirmed crashed.... and yes, the notion of being shot at is obviously on the cards.

Talking to an airline pilot recently about the other mysterious crash a few months ago. He reckons that it was suicide - and explained how it would have worked. Pilot took a break to have a leak and co-pilot locked him out, then put it into a dive. Oxygen masks last only a few minutes so passengers would have been blacked out before the crash. That is the general theory in aviation circles I gather.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

sucide ? u crazy man.
    that plane has landed somewhere in a island ,he aint on no Ocean,

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

watching brian williams coverage now and the "experts" are all saying they can't confirm anything but they are all suggesting that it is absolutely the case that it was shot down. 2 of these talking heads say it was russia and 1 says it was the ukranian dissidents. everyone is, at least so far, absolving the ukranian government.

this makes no sense...why target the malaysian flight in particular? i have to believe that if it was an intentional shoot down, they were aiming for any plane and it is just coincidence that it is a malaysian flight.

if this was not a shoot down, the media clearly wants it to be because it would be better for ratings. so far, they are only talking about surface to air missiles and really have not said dick about the passengers or the scene in malaysia where families are awaiting their loved ones.

this is just another reason why i can't stand the media sometimes...regardless if it is true that this plane was shot down...they are all just trying to "scoop" each other and get ratings that they will only report the most sensational story.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

I recall the 777 had not had a crash with fatalities until these two Malaysian flights. Our prayers are needed by those that lost loved ones on both of these.

It is so scary to think how many flights go over what could be hostile territory around the world. The world does not feel terribly safe right now.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Watching the reports coming in, may have been shot down over Ukrainian airspace.
    As someone who flies so much, this always terrifies me, 295 people on-board. I
    how about the other plane that supposedly disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    how about the other plane that supposedly disappeared?
    Erm, what about it?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Apparently there have been other shoot downs recently over Ukraine allegedly by the Russians or Ukrainian separatists.

Lots of rumors flying over here on cable news. The Ukrainian president says they have communications from Ukrainian separatists shortly after the shootdown bragging they'd shot down a Ukrainian transport plane.

I think it's highly unlikely regardless that Ukraine shot down this airliner.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Apparently there have been other shoot downs recently over Ukraine allegedly by the Russians or Ukrainian separatists.

Lots of rumors flying over here on cable news. The Ukrainian president says they have communications from Ukrainian separatists shortly after the shootdown bragging they'd shot down a Ukrainian transport plane.

I think it's highly unlikely regardless that Ukraine shot down this airliner.

There have been lower flying military planes shot down. I saw the tweet - looks like the Russian's have fucked up and shot a civilian plane down - again!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Erm, what about it?
    was it found? i was still caring about it and don't know whether i'm comfortable caring about this plane when my heart is with another plane

i need closure steven