Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: The Transgender Erotica Awards!

Ya I know ..... I'm just saying the ts scene does not look as glamorous ...... The ts girls who were nominated shouldn't even be nominated......I do not find domino , foxy whatever her name is , and not to be rude just my own thoughts I donot find either of them attracted ....... Hazel and Brittany have always gotten screwed due to politics at the awards........men normally go to ts because they want someone open and not so stuck up which is so sad cause know days tgirls have attitudes which is such a turn off.......WHEre are all the passable tgirls :; (. Bring back 2012

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    heyyyyyyyyyyyy evryone just new here

Rookie Poster

Default How many here agree that the tgirl scene is slowly dying

Less clubs in Los Angeles.......no more hang out spots ......no more pretty girls ........just stuck up ts girls left

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    So what should we put as the dress code this year? For boys and girls?
    Business casual...although you know most of the gals will already have on gowns or cocktail dresses. Quite a few of the fellas will have on suits as well...like me of course. I treat the awards as what it actually is: a special event we don't get to have too often.

As for the afterparty, casual should do.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyaaa View Post
    The awards sucked last year total bs. Stuck up ts girls whom aren't even that hot..... The after party sucked even more lol...... I doubt anyone will show up save UR money hit up rio or NYC from what I hear that's where it's at......trannys from 2 to 3 years ago were supppper hot hazel Brittany Ashley just to name a few know u have the new trannys that aren't even that hot and have an attitude on them .,,.. I feel the ts scene is dying generallly
    Except for a few "guests" in particular, I found all of the girls most accommodating. Then again it depends on how you approach them. Even though the awards are for what they've done on screen and in print doesn't give anyone the right to go up to them without any respect.

Giving I was actually "working" during both the ceremony and the afterparty, I still had a blast...as well as the majority of the crowd there. You were obviously in the minority.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

As for dress code I thought I looked good till I saw the Radius Dark fellow.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Junior Poster KellyKlaymour's Avatar

This is wild to read through!

Last year was the first time I'd ever been to the awards. The only people I knew, I'd only met the night before. Seems like I'm a minority in having had a blast, making connections, and forming dozens of new friendships!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    This is wild to read through!

Last year was the first time I'd ever been to the awards. The only people I knew, I'd only met the night before. Seems like I'm a minority in having had a blast, making connections, and forming dozens of new friendships!

Nah, you're strongly in the majority. I can't remember meeting "Coolboy" or if he was even there (I suspect not) but he is wrong on so many levels. I had dozens of PM's and messages on how friendly and easy going the event was and how good the girls were to meet. I saw first hand guys approaching girls to say Hi and/or get a photo taken. Who can remember the year before Sarina, sitting on the guy in the motorized wheelchair's lap?

Coolboy already had a moan after the show - and honestly, the attitude must be with you as it seems like the issue was unique to yourself. I do agree that there were problems with the afterparty, in which everyone really wanted to socialize outside and not so interested in the club/dancing side of things, so we've rectified that this year and invested in having "The TEA Party" in a fantastic venue which will allow mingling, networking, photo ops and more.

Just because YOU don't find Domino or Foxxy attractive, doesn't mean they weren't the best performers of that year, the judging panel if made of 6 people from different parts of the industry. You assertion that "Hazel got screwed because of politics" shows how out of touch you are, given that she completely cleaned up one year winning I believe 3 awards in one night. I'm not sure which Brittany to whom you are referring? Brittany Markham, won the Strokers award one year but I haven't seen her do much work in the last few years.

So it seems like you are not only a Gringe but also, just incorrect. I look forward to not seeing you this year, but encourage everyone with a positive outlook and who really want to get to meet many of the girls, to get their arses along.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    As for dress code I thought I looked good till I saw the Radius Dark fellow.
    Same here, brother...RD would've won best dressed male if there was such an award. I've gotta step it up next year haha!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Lol your just upset domino cause it's the truth I have been to the last 3 awards this was by far the worst ...,,,,,, as for performers of the year is concerned I would say Brittany Jordan should have gotten it cause it really shows that she takes her work seriously and enjoy wat she does........there were a lot more ts girls in the previous show .....a lot more beer we and friendlier ones from NYC ......,the awards need more girls .......,no hotel parties ........etc

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Lol your just upset domino cause it's the truth I have been to the last 3 awards this was by far the worst ...,,,,,, as for performers of the year is concerned I would say Brittany Jordan should have gotten it cause it really shows that she takes her work seriously and enjoy wat she does........there were a lot more ts girls in the previous show .....a lot more beer we and friendlier ones from NYC ......,the awards need more girls .......,no hotel parties ........etc
    You're still wrong? Domino I don't think won anything at the last awards. Brittany St.Jordan hadn't even worked in the last year so wasn't eligible to win anything. There were a LOT MORE girls this year than previous years and more people, which is why we've had to move, pretty much every nominee was there and more.
    Hotel parties? There weren't any.
    You weren't there were you?

Canadian Adult Star Junior Poster Tashajones's Avatar

The awards sucked last year total bs. Stuck up ts girls whom aren't even that hot..... The after party sucked even more lol...... I doubt anyone will show up save UR money hit up rio or NYC from what I hear that's where it's at......trannys from 2 to 3 years ago were supppper hot hazel Brittany Ashley just to name a few know u have the new trannys that aren't even that hot and have an attitude on them .,,.. I feel the ts scene is dying generallly
    I personally found your post offending. I think I looked hot and I spoke to each and every person who approached me just to talk or take a photo with me. I even signed a napkin which was different but still kind of the gentlemen to ask me. I felt an overwhelming feeling of welcoming from everyone. Did you try and talk to me?

This was my first time attending the awards. I did not know what to expect or what other years had been like. So I can only speak on what I saw. Amazing talent, tons of hard work and a group of people both fans and pros who were very friendly and nonjudgmental. Being from Toronto where most girls are always in competition and back stabbing each other. This was a welcoming change for me. I saw nothing but open arms for a really unknown from Canada.

I agree with Steven that it might have been your approach to the girls. Did you think of that? Because if you approach them like you have with your comments here. That would be the reason why they were not as welcoming as you would like. But to imply that there was no “Hot Girls” at the events is crazy talk. I was wowed by some of these beautiful ladies. You should also think that we all have feelings and saying what you have said more than likely you have insulted lots of us girls. Is that what your intentions where?

You also have to maybe step back and give respect to the people who have put their heart and soul into this event. It is a ton of hard work that goes into making this happen. Months of planning. Organizing an event is hard but to organize two different events must have been very stressful. Not to mention the money it cost for everyone between hotels, flights and dresses. I myself spent almost 2K just to make my way there from Canada. It was the best 2k I could have spent.

Now they are changing things up for this year’s event. Maybe be more supportive and respectful to all girls not just your favorites. Maybe show respect to the people who put this award show on. Because guess what, they do not have to do it. It is not like this is making them money, it costs them money. If not for Grooby us girls would not have an award show that respects us and rewards us for our hard work.

Support not hate!

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Tasha Jones
    My brand new Clips Store!
    http://clips4sale.com/89835
    My Official website: http://www.clubtasha.xxx
    My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/tashajonesexperience
    For all my latest naughty pictures check out:
    My Social Media @tstashajones