Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster

Default Re: Kendra Sinclaire

Quote Originally Posted by uchetal View Post
    IMO Kendra is one of the best! Great all around look. DO NOT change your body in any way ( tattoos, implants, piercings etc)
    I agree! If she puts on a fake breast she loses all the charm!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83109_4.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	1176811

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    I don't know her well or really at all, having spent a few hours with her in June she was nice....but you obviously can't make a decision on someones character based on that....I dont like the word with an A on the end either....
    People don't use racist language without a reason.
    but whatever, i don't know her. no really care to.
    just it's very telling that's all.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I don't know her well or really at all, having spent a few hours with her in June she was nice....but you obviously can't make a decision on someones character based on that....I dont like the word with an A on the end either....
    Yes, you absolutely can make a decision about someone's character when that word is used. Enough to know that she feels comfortable using that word to degrade someone who that word was intended for.

People dont just say that word, with the hard r, for no reason. Of course she was nice in your presence. Racists are nice to people like everyone else. If you paid for her time, even more of a reason for her to be nice. What was her excuse? She didnt mean it? She was drunk? She was in a heated moment?

"CoolAwesomeBXDude View Post
    I'll answer it for Steve, seeing that I am one of the witnesses.
    Yes she called Soldier the n-word.

"Long story short... when her answer to me for us not shooting together yet was that she didn’t like me (when we don’t even know each other)... I asked if it was because I was black, and she responded, yeah because you’re a “N”; which totally caught me and everyone that was standing there offguard.""

How you can defend this is beyond me but dudes will usually ignore the fuck shit women do when they wanna fuck them(or get fucked by them).

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 08-05-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Yes, you absolutely can make a decision about someone's character when that word is used. Enough to know that she feels comfortable using that word to degrade someone who that word was intended for.

People dont just say that word, with the hard r, for no reason. Of course she was nice in your presence. Racists are nice to people like everyone else. If you paid for her time, even more of a reason for her to be nice. What was her excuse? She didnt mean it? She was drunk? She was in a heated moment?

"CoolAwesomeBXDude View Post
    I'll answer it for Steve, seeing that I am one of the witnesses.
    Yes she called Soldier the n-word.

"Long story short... when her answer to me for us not shooting together yet was that she didn’t like me (when we don’t even know each other)... I asked if it was because I was black, and she responded, yeah because you’re a “N”; which totally caught me and everyone that was standing there offguard.""

How you can defend this is beyond me but dudes will usually ignore the fuck shit women do when they wanna fuck them(or get fucked by them).
    I didn't see the post you quoted so you can dial back the preaching a bit

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

KKK likes hung cock in his ass looool

Senior Member Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    KKK likes hung cock in his ass looool

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I didn't see the post you quoted so you can dial back the preaching a bit
    You shouldn't need a post. The fact that she called a black person the n word with a hard r should've been enough.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

If he didn't see the post and commented on having met her, found her nice but that wasn't enough to know what someone is like what else can you expect from him? There is no need for the language she reportedly used at all but surely personal experience is all contextual and that is what he discussed.

And whether it's a hard r or an a using the word is ridiculous in my book. What difference does the final letter make; you aren't advocating it being ok without the hard r surely?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    And whether it's a hard r or an a using the word is ridiculous in my book. What difference does the final letter make; you aren't advocating it being ok without the hard r surely?
    I think most people would agree but some make a distinction because some black people have adopted the word 'nigga'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

I'm well aware of that; you really didn't have to link a Wikipedia article.

Claiming words in that way isn't something I'm an advocate of as things become confused.

For example as we don't know her intention (we can hardly check the spelling) did Kendra mean the hard R or an A? Perhaps it was a ill thought out joke, like calling him a playa?

I very much doubt that of course and don't condone her actions at all but if the word is sometimes the most offensive thing ever and sometimes something else you can see how issues spring up.