Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster

Default Re: Kendra Sinclaire

Fantastic!!!!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    I'm well aware of that; you really didn't have to link a Wikipedia article.
    Sorry Lester, I forgot you already know everything. What was I thinking trying to be helpful?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dw_SnarkWeek5of4.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	1178187

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

There's being helpful and stating the obvious when it isn't needed which can border on insulting someone's intelligence.

You did the later just in case you're confused.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBird3 View Post
    Get over it already. It was 2 years ago and she reportedly apologized. She's amazing...let's focus on her attributes and performance at this point.

Perhaps you'd like to focus on respecting her work by not seemingly sharing every image of her ever and letting her sell some content to more people?

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

BLACKBIRDRIZING Junior Poster BlackBird3's Avatar

Perhaps you'd like to focus on respecting her work by not seemingly sharing every image of her ever and letting her sell some content to more people?
    Are you fucking kidding me. Seriously??? Dude do us all a favor and get a life. You obviously have nothing better to do than ridicule people on this forum...5-10 pics from various sets is not giving anything away. These are all public shares...have you been on the internet? I ban people like you on my forums. Senior member...hahaha...excuse me for trying to share a little great content with the members here.....how's that you twat....just because you've been somewhere since 2012 doesn't give you the right to be a prick...you haven't posted any content worth anything since 2018....so do me and everyone else a favor and if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.....

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Are you fucking kidding me. Seriously??? Dude do us all a favor and get a life. You obviously have nothing better to do than ridicule people on this forum...5-10 pics from various sets is not giving anything away. These are all public shares...have you been on the internet? I ban people like you on my forums. Senior member...hahaha...excuse me for trying to share a little great content with the members here.....how's that you twat....just because you've been somewhere since 2012 doesn't give you the right to be a prick...you haven't posted any content worth anything since 2018....so do me and everyone else a favor and if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.....
    Guess I'm lucky I don't use your forums then.

Flooding a thread with loads of pics that you've just stated could be easily found on the internet is hardly some great contribution is it. Instead of sharing "free" pictures I support performers by paying for their content. Seems like I hit a nerve though given your anger.

And if you've bothered to look back through my post history to judge when I last posted something you feel has "worth" it would seem like you have too much time on your hands.

Good luck being angry and immature with your insults though. It certainly won't make any difference to me.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Flooding a thread with loads of pics that you've just stated could be easily found on the internet is hardly some great contribution is it. Instead of sharing "free" pictures I support performers by paying for their content. Seems like I hit a nerve though given your anger.

And if you've bothered to look back through my post history to judge when I last posted something you feel has "worth" it would seem like you have too much time on your hands.

Good luck being angry and immature with your insults though. It certainly won't make any difference to me.
    that's great...

Good you replied....doesn't really warrant a reply and I hate waking the trolls....but....I've paid more money for content and support more people in this industry then you could ever imagine..you started the anger comments man not me...I'm sharing pics for people who can't afford all the content and I'm doing my friends who photograph and produce videos at these sites a favor by promoting their amazing work...that's all it is. If you want to exist here peacefully then I'm all for it...I wasn't looking for a fight but I struck a nerve with you...it's not personal....

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Good you replied....doesn't really warrant a reply and I hate waking the trolls....but....I've paid more money for content and support more people in this industry then you could ever imagine..you started the anger comments man not me...I'm sharing pics for people who can't afford all the content and I'm doing my friends who photograph and produce videos at these sites a favor by promoting their amazing work...that's all it is. If you want to exist here peacefully then I'm all for it...I wasn't looking for a fight but I struck a nerve with you...it's not personal....
    As if anyone needs you promoting their work on a forum filled by people who are here because they follow that work pull the other one.

I don't like feeding the trolls but seeing your attitude I'll make an exception. You decided to interrupt a perfectly cordial discussion and basically told people to stop talking.

Some of us enjoy discussion here whilst endless picture threads of stuff that is as you say easily available online isn't that much of an interest. But hey you can tell other people to stop what they are doing but can't take it without having a hissy fit when they do the same to you.

I think your nerves were struck quite well.

As if anyone needs you promoting their work on a forum filled by people who are here because they follow that work pull the other one.

I don't like feeding the trolls but seeing your attitude I'll make an exception. You decided to interrupt a perfectly cordial discussion and basically told people to stop talking.

Some of us enjoy discussion here whilst endless picture threads of stuff that is as you say easily available online isn't that much of an interest. But hey you can tell other people to stop what they are doing but can't take it without having a hissy fit when they do the same to you.

I think your nerves were struck quite well.
    okay Lester I'm done...you won okay...I really don't want to waste time arguing about silliness...if I break some rule or rules then the board has my apologies...you are entitled to an opinion that's true...discussion is good everywhere...on any forum or board, so if that's what you enjoy then great. I'm just adding some content for the people who might like it...that's it. Have a good day man...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.