Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Saline or Silicone?

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree with Lilly.

I have fondled a fair number of enhanced breasts. The saline ones were by far the most natural looking and feeling. One girl "Stephanie" who I have seen for several years has breasts so natural, If she did not have a penis I would never have suspected they were implants. Also if they were to leak, the health risks are far greater with silicone. (*Note I am not a doctor but as a child I have played doctor with a distant cousin).

Agreed, my experience with saline breasts is that they look and feel more natural.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The house detective Junior Poster Turlington's Avatar

I have fondled a fair number of enhanced breasts. The saline ones were by far the most natural looking and feeling. One girl "Stephanie" who I have seen for several years has breasts so natural, If she did not have a penis I would never have suspected they were implants. Also if they were to leak, the health risks are far greater with silicone. (*Note I am not a doctor but as a child I have played doctor with a distant cousin).

I don't know how to post pics on an IPad. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link but 2 stephanie dot (you know) / photos should get the page. You can find her on Eros LA also. When I can get to a real computer I will post them.
    If you're referring to Stephanny Tricks, then yes...she has a fantastic set of breasts.

Posted from my iPad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	167.7 KB 
ID:	731633  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Calvin: I let my mind wander and it didn't come back.
    Mom: I figured you'd lost your mind years ago.

Junior Poster

Neither one please !!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

I don't know how to post pics on an IPad. I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link but 2 stephanie dot (you know) / photos should get the page. You can find her on Eros LA also. When I can get to a real computer I will post them.
    The new silicone implants are a lot better. They are lighter, more durable and ripple a lot less than saline. I think it's a matter of preference. Most girls I've seen with saline implants look rounder than the average breasts because of the flow water has, but some people like that look.

Ruptures are a big issue with saline. Saline uses salt water so it isn't a issue as far as health, but you'll have to get a new one asap. Silicone hasn't really been proven to be harmful from what I've heard though as long as you aren't injecting it directly, a "leak" (it's more like a micro patch) can go unnoticed for a long time, but you should get it taken care out if you find out.

Last edited by LilyRox; 07-10-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Professional Poster

Michelle, don't do either type PLEASE!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Agreed, my experience with saline breasts is that they look and feel more natural.
    Yep. The only thing is that you need to refill them from time to time. I think that I would have gone for the saline implants if I were to choose now.

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)