Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Dude Beaten By Trannies

hahahahahahahahahaha

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    What was the 2nd dude even doing IN THE ROOM??? This is exactly why i don't do hotels anymore, unless it's someone established.

The "girls" get physical first (sucker punching than jumping a guy...not very ladylike). You can hear the dude say "do it" like he is daring her, so they were clearly having a disagreement before the video starts. But it doesn't look like he WANTS to fight, so for that reason im gonna say they did him dirty. Mabye upselling (why are there two girls and just one guy??? i'm think forced 2 girl special with one of them jumping out of the bathroom/closet) or shortin him on time i don't know. which expains him being pissed and the first girls could care less attitude. Some girls are famous for this kind of stuff.
    Some girls are very famous for this kind of stuff.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    What was the 2nd dude even doing IN THE ROOM??? This is exactly why i don't do hotels anymore, unless it's someone established.

The "girls" get physical first (sucker punching than jumping a guy...not very ladylike). You can hear the dude say "do it" like he is daring her, so they were clearly having a disagreement before the video starts. But it doesn't look like he WANTS to fight, so for that reason im gonna say they did him dirty. Mabye upselling (why are there two girls and just one guy??? i'm think forced 2 girl special with one of them jumping out of the bathroom/closet) or shortin him on time i don't know. which expains him being pissed and the first girls could care less attitude. Some girls are famous for this kind of stuff.
    Yeah I don't know, but 2 trannies should have enough power that they don't need to bring a bodyguard if that's what he was. It's always good to have someone outside with you if you're going by yourself though. It's safer if there's someone outside in the car like a driver (if you're at the clients home).

I don't know why you have a problem with hotels. Hotels are probably a lot safer than meeting someone alone in their/your house (unless it's an apartment). I don't blame girls for wanting to meet in hotels. You hear freak stories about people like Ariel Castro and I don't know how girls could meet some of these guys in their house without any protection.

I think the big guy is their pimp so he wants to protect his money and his girls to be safe. I think sometimes it's dangerous for the girl and others for the guy.

revenge is a sweet little bitch

Junior Member Rookie Poster Dahak's Avatar

Did she tell him to kill himself at the end?

lol...kinda turned me on though...guess I got issues.

mmmm..tuff chicks.