Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default (D) Sen. Biden " You cannot enter a 7-11...

"You cannot enter a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have an India Accent, No really I'm not joking"

The dumbest man in the US Senate.

http://video.nationaljournal.com/Monday/BidenIndian.mov
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000398452_993.gif 
Views:	3258 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	50604  

Veteran Poster

I think this guy has him beat:
    Republican Congressman Lynn Westmoreland

Professional Poster

so this is american politic
    Locks almost like italian

I know "Uncle Joe" (Delawhere is a =very= small state) and he's really like that.

And he ain't lying about the 7-11s and Dunkin Donuts.

Wawa is a growing force in the region, not because of any kind of bigotry or racism, but because we can't grasp the thick accents of most of the clerks of these other stores.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Love an out of context quote... he was being dead serious while talking to an Indian-American, and followed the comment by bragging about how successful most Indian-Americans are at running small businesses.

How racist of him to congratulate people... a shame, indeed.

Vicki Richter and Danielle Foxx
    Two Hottest Girls Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Love an out of context quote... he was being dead serious while talking to an Indian-American, and followed the comment by bragging about how successful most Indian-Americans are at running small businesses.

How racist of him to congratulate people... a shame, indeed.
    Unfortunately, most Americans aren't interested in context or accuracy. They like their news and politics the same way they like their food and sex: Fast, hot, and greasy. Better to get an inaccurate blip on the net than to waste too much of their precious leisure time reading a column inch of genuine news. If USA Today hadn't put that 50-State highlight page in its format from day one, it would have been on the floor of the nation's birdcage long ago.

In a country that gave more votes to Kelly Clarkson than all of the 2004 presidential contenders combined, it's all about what sells biggest, loudest, and fastest. If Dubya had asked to be crowned king on September 12, 2001, he would have gotten a ceptre and white horse to seal the deal. Before and since, he'd be lucky to land the post of jester's second assistant. Americans live, and vote, for the moment. Who's hot now? Let's hire them!

Pols have to watch what they say, when they say it, where and to/with whom they say it. Especially in this age of soundbites that circle the globe in a nanosecond, every armchair pundit is a sound editor.

In the end, it's all about "Eats, shoots, and leaves" (Only editors and English majors will get that and its context herein ).

Crikeys! What am I doing in this thread? Where's the she-beef?!?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child
    --Dan Quayle

### just another T-GIRLS admirer ###

Rookie Poster

Biden is the best and smartest senator in the senate. He has my vote as President. He is the only person in congrass that has a son in IRAQ.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Biden is the best and smartest senator in the senate. He has my vote as President. He is the only person in congrass that has a son in IRAQ.
    I'm always impressed when I hear him interviewed on the Imus show, despite the fact that he(Biden) leans toward the moderate side. But I'd damn sure rather see him get the nomination... as opposed to Hillary anyway...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I'm not up on who's who in public families that much, but I'm guessing that would be Hunter? Beau is running for AG in Delawhere.