Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Default SPOILER!!! Dr.Who series 2 finale!!!WARNING!!!!!

You have been warned.READ AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!!

Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)
    However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
    I'll say no more! You WERE WARNED!!!!!
    :shock
    l67

Junior Poster

Damn You, I have to wait to download it, I'm exited. however, If you have watched Army of Ghost then you what has happened so far.

Mate,It's the best episode so far of BOTH of the new series in my humble opinion!
    Enjoy!!

Junior Poster

David Tennet is Ten Time Better then Christopher Eccleston, But Still I think Jon Pertwee is Better the the rest. After 13 I'll be waiting for The Invasion to Come out.

Quote Originally Posted by themaster
    David Tennet is Ten Time Better then Christopher Eccleston, But Still I think Jon Pertwee is Better the the rest. After 13 I'll be waiting for The Invasion to Come out.
    I agree!

Default Re: SPOILER!!! Dr.Who series 2 finale!!!WARNING!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latrix67
    Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
    l67
    Thanks for the info, L67. It's appreciated. Now, for the pointless bitching:

Are you fucking kidding me? First, they loose Eccleston, which in my opinion was/is a huge mistake, and now they are going to lose Billie Piper. Their chemistry -- along with her hotness -- was the reason for watching this rather mundane incarnation of a historically great franchise. Now, unless they really get it right, I have a feeling I probably won't be watching it past the point when Piper (aka Rose) leaves.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Well,it was aired on BBC1 on Saturday last. The Doctor lured into a trap,Ghosts & two of the doctors deadliest enemies locked head to head with a possible alliance between them or the Doctor (Havent seen second part yet so I dont know between who!)However,Rose does get killed off as her replacement has been announced but it's unclear when. Weirdly,her replacement got killed early on in this episode!
    l67

Are you fucking kidding me? First, they loose Eccleston, which in my opinion was/is a huge mistake, and now they are going to lose Billie Piper. Their chemistry -- along with her hotness -- was the reason for watching this rather mundane incarnation of a historically great franchise. Now, unless they really get it right, I have a feeling I probably won't be watching it past the point when Piper (aka Rose) leaves.

-Quinn
    Quinn,you have a way with words!
    Anyway,the new girl was in the last episode & met a gruesome death BUT she will be returning with a new name to replace Billie who wan's to pursue a Hollywood acting career.
    Here's the inside scoop!--

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...05/33449.shtml

L67

Oh,
    And I think she looks a bit like Areyya.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    l67

-Quinn
    Thats what everybody says when Jon Pertwee Left and Tom Baker Came in, then when Tom Baker left and Peter Davison took over the role. The same with companions as well. The series will go on and on, Unless somebody like JNT Comes over and takes over the series.