Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by freak
    think this is like a car wreck, you don't want to see it but you have to look
    I think it's obvious that you're a rookie asshole who proved it on your first post...so STFU and run along, freak...or is it geek?
    Cosign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Definatly still eye candy even at her age.Remember the shot of her in the basque & silk stockings? From the pink panther film I think.
    But,Joan Collins is another hottie too!

Default Re: Sofia Loren, 71 years young, to pose nude...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Sofia Loren, 71 years young, poses for Pirelli in nothing but her earrings

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060705...BhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Bravo, Sofia...All they need is Raquel Welch to really close the deal...and the calender also has a nice selection of younger talent...

ROME (AFP) - Veteran sex symbol Sofia Loren, first featured on magazine covers half a century ago, will appear for next year's Pirelli calendar dressed up only in diamond earrings.

The voluptuous Italian screen legend, who will celebrate her 72nd birthday on September 20, joins a galaxy of international female stars posing in the nude for the 2007 cult calendar, the Italian magazine Gente (People) reported Wednesday.

Others include Spain's Penelope Cruz, Britain's Naomi Watts, US star Hilary Swank and France's Lou Doillon, the daughter of singer-actress Jane Birkin.
    Italy has a thing for older chicks.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by latrix67
    Definatly still eye candy even at her age.Remember the shot of her in the basque & silk stockings? From the pink panther film I think.
    Nope it was the millionairess as I recall. Sofia was and still is my godess. The lady has such poise, charm and an inner sexuality few modern film stars possess or indeed would know anything about.

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katieftv
    Nope it was the millionairess as I recall. Sofia was and still is my godess. The lady has such poise, charm and an inner sexuality few modern film stars possess or indeed would know anything about.
    Cheers Katie,It was bugging me that! I remembers seeing it somewhere but I was only a nipper at the time tho
    Is'nt it odd how ladies of that generation have aged more gracefully over the years.Would'nt like to see Posh eckham at 71 tho!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by katieftv
    Cheers Katie,It was bugging me that! I remembers seeing it somewhere but I was only a nipper at the time tho
    Is'nt it odd how ladies of that generation have aged more gracefully over the years.Would'nt like to see Posh eckham at 71 tho!
    Don't like to see Posh now never mind when she is 71 lol

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

Rookie Poster

Why did she wait for 71? Woulda been better PR if she did it at 69.

Junior Poster

Racquel Welch was FUCKING SLAMMIN when she was younger..dayum.

Silver Poster

troubles with your flux capacitor, ohioboy?

btw, raquel welch is looking hotter today than when she was young

Junior Poster

hahaha....hey doc, we don't have enough road to get to 88...

No WAY!!! dude she was a perfect 10.