you know with the modern laws with gay and lesbian marriages being legally binding...
I wonder if this will open up a potential "Mail order trans wife" businesses?
I mean let's be honest many of these women in south America and SEA are not only very beautiful but also very kind and talented.
I work in engineering/science, a very male dominated field of work, thus "bumping" into the right work at work functions or social functions is almost zero.
As such i know of a few guys who went off for the mail order latina wife option and are very very happy!
They met the women on colombiancupid.com and with airline tickets at $400 went back and forth a few times until they were comfortable and then they pulled the trigger.
one of the guys was a 50you guy who got divorced via facebook message while away on a one week assignment in what i can assure you was hell on earth trying to make sure his wife and his family were well taken care of by saving a very big project....well not going to say his x wife was cold but i can tell you she was physically obese and just ugly....while he for his age was running 5 miles a day and always dressed to the 9's in the office.
but the usual happened and she his x wife thought she could do better.......because you know she deserved it....so she divorced the guy....
I spoke with him, since i've gone though a divorce myself, and told him to give her any material things she wanted but to protect your liquid assets....he gave her the home, the cars, the boats and even his prized and well loved 60's mustang......she thought she won.

Two years after the divorce and a few classes in spanish he's now driving a brand new corvette and married to the most amazing woman from Cali Colombia. She's in her late 30's had one kid who is in his early teens and let me tell you she loves him........to the pint where he actually blushes and gets week at the knees....and i've known this guy for year...he served in Bosnia and saw some really bad stuff and i always assumed he was hard as nails.....turns out all he ever needed was to be loved by the women he loved...

And i asked him what he thought was it a good idea...and he said the divorce hurt, online dating at his age bracket was depressing, but the first time he visited Colombia and women checked him out and called him cutie was the first he could remember that he felt desirable and apparently at first he freaked out and almost had a nervous brake down because....of the destressing......

So with that little sad story in mind i can't help but wonder if in the not to distant future there will be more guys going to see these gorgeous women and not just using them for sex but to actually marry them and bring them here and treat them with the love and respect they deserve......

(PS if you ever want to woo women be it TS or GG do not flatter them with such words as treating them with respect and love....because we all know nothing gets a pussy dry like a well thought out compliment)