Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
    Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: TRUVADA: Why are we ALL not taking this???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    No dude this is literally a cure for HIV, the evil pharmaceutical companies just are suppressing the truth.

Dude, you have it backwards. The conspiracy is in Big Pharma, man.

Secretly, they are irradiating Truvada users, letting the (mostly harmless) dose build up daily- ever wonder why they're SSSSOOOOOO insistent you take it every day?- and when the radiation has built to sufficient levels and can be monitored by roving vans equipped with huge Geiger counters, they start hunting.

When they find enough "Truvada whores" (that's what the company calls them- and I say "company" but it's obviously an extension of the Illuminati) in one place, they send an extraction team.

It's efficient, they found, to go after groups. Unless you do home invasion, which has its own special risks like alarms, higher incidence of firearms, etc., snatching one person involves as many witnesses as snatching a bunch. Not to mention the economies of scale (sure, it's a global conspiracy, but these are businessmen.)

The TWs are shipped to the FEMA camps that the tin foil brigade keeps insisting exists and indoctrinated through a grueling mashup of MK Ultra tactics and Navy SEAL training. After approximately 10 weeks (nobody knows for sure- the TWs aren't talking and we can only measure when they were last seen to when they first reappear.

Buff, overconfident from the programming, completely shameless, and unable to reconcile anything that conflicts with their indoctrination, they cruise the clubs at major cities, picking up ass and proselytizing to create more TWs until the company calls them.

Once activated and given a target, they are the most ruthless and effective assassins the world has ever known. Total Weapons. They accomplish in bars and beds what the company can't in voting booths and boardrooms.

Y'all best stop fucking with Wes. That's all I'm saying.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    Dude, you have it backwards. The conspiracy is in Big Pharma, man.

Secretly, they are irradiating Truvada users, letting the (mostly harmless) dose build up daily- ever wonder why they're SSSSOOOOOO insistent you take it every day?- and when the radiation has built to sufficient levels and can be monitored by roving vans equipped with huge Geiger counters, they start hunting.

When they find enough "Truvada whores" (that's what the company calls them- and I say "company" but it's obviously an extension of the Illuminati) in one place, they send an extraction team.

It's efficient, they found, to go after groups. Unless you do home invasion, which has its own special risks like alarms, higher incidence of firearms, etc., snatching one person involves as many witnesses as snatching a bunch. Not to mention the economies of scale (sure, it's a global conspiracy, but these are businessmen.)

The TWs are shipped to the FEMA camps that the tin foil brigade keeps insisting exists and indoctrinated through a grueling mashup of MK Ultra tactics and Navy SEAL training. After approximately 10 weeks (nobody knows for sure- the TWs aren't talking and we can only measure when they were last seen to when they first reappear.

Buff, overconfident from the programming, completely shameless, and unable to reconcile anything that conflicts with their indoctrination, they cruise the clubs at major cities, picking up ass and proselytizing to create more TWs until the company calls them.

Once activated and given a target, they are the most ruthless and effective assassins the world has ever known. Total Weapons. They accomplish in bars and beds what the company can't in voting booths and boardrooms.

Y'all best stop fucking with Wes. That's all I'm saying.
    And guess what? ALL THOSE TRUVADA WHORES WILL BE HIV -!!!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    ...Not every person has HIV and just because a person has HIV does not mean it can be contracted. If a person exercise(s) common sense and diligence in choosing partners, practices safe sex methods or remains in a sole relationship where neither partner has HIV, you chances of getting is extremely low to nill.....
    Indeed. The model which I posted is in one sense a worst case scenario; i.e. someone who loves and plans to be in a long term relationship with a HIV infected partner. It uses the CDC’s maximum 92% efficiency for PrEP and assumes the same for condoms. It does not take into account the likelihood that the partner may be on medications that reduce the concentration of the HIV virus in his blood. In the chart I posted the word “exposure” means intercourse with an HIV infected person...not just a random person who may or may not have be infected with the virus. If you have sex one or two times a day with an infected partner, thats about 500 to 550 exposures a year...maybe 22000 over a lifetime. If you only ever have sex with one uninfected person, that’s zero exposures over a lifetime. A sex-worker might have 30000 to 40000 exposures in a lifetime. Your expected number of lifetime exposures to HIV is equal to your expected number of sexual encounters times the probability that any given encounter is with a HIV infected person. The latter number will vary with date and location.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	model 3 comparisons.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	764023  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

^ Trish, that's the first sensible thing you've said

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Lol...I'm 100% anal insertive lmao

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Westheangelino View Post
    ^ Trish, that's the first sensible thing you've said
    It's not contrary to what I've said before. Notice the chart is the same. I'm simply giving more context to help people apply the chart to their own situations.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

^ That's my point. In the past you've used the chart to scare people from taking truvada. Now, it seems as though you're back tracking like everyone else does when they find out that this drug actually works!!!!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Bullshit Wes. I never said don't take truvada or use a PrEP. From the charts alone it would appear my message was for the most efficient protection use a PrEP together with Condoms.

If a person feels their risk is such that it's worth looking into using a PrEP, then that person should be aware that 1) condoms (if used consistently) have about the same efficiency against the transmission of HIV as do PrEPs; 2) condoms protect against a multitude of other STDs; 3) PrEPs have side effects that users should keep an eye on; 4) if you suspect you have a high exposure rate, then PrEP and Condoms Together give significantly better protection (see the chart in post #403 http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...&postcount=403 ) than either method of protection alone.

None of these points should dissuade anyone from using trying PrEPs. Just, if you use a PrEP, use it as directed, use it with caution (get regular check ups to keep an eye out for possible unwanted effects of longterm use), and consider whether your rate of exposure to HIV and to other STDs are high enough to warrant the use of a condom as well.

Last edited by trish; 11-12-2014 at 04:11 PM.

^ PrEP alone is more effective than condoms alone. Also, if you are on the medication you are REQUIRED to take an HIV test every three months.

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/11/res...g-forward.html

^ Soon, PrEP will be a long lasting injectable!