Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Question about being TS

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle

As well, if you like poking people with your doodle, then obviously getting SRS would not be conducive to that goal.
    ROFL Nice one Jamie, it's the way you tell 'em.
    I know. I tend to be overly technical in my use of terminology.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Question about being TS

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    She was still using it and NOTHING was happening down there. Plus Howard saw the device you mentioned for stretching the 'neo vagina' it looked like a big, metal dildo. And Howard also mentioned that she smelled really bad down there from some kinda culture the doctors had her put in there.
    Ewww... I don't have direct experience with a post-op, although I've talked to a couple I know in real life as well as online. Some say the rendering is near-perfect and you'd need a gynecologist to tell the difference. Others have issues with complications and pain and so forth. I've contemplated surgery to go live a more normal dating life and be able to do things like use locker rooms and such without having people freak out that my genitals do not look like other girls'. However, I'll just wait on that and see later.

I also heard some TG's after the operation get like fridged and bitter. Or that the sex life pretty much ended.
    My friend's wife did that. I told her that she should take some Provera (progesterone) or low-dose of testosterone (TS often have lower testosterone levels than GGs, especially after an orchi or SRS). Pretty much she was like that she hated her "male sex drive" and was relieved that it was gone. Her husband doesn't feel the same way

If I meet a nice TS girl, I'd want her to just have fun with that is down there and for her to have a good time.
    That's my plan!

Junior Poster

i've heard that some do use the nerve endings so the feeling is still there, but not so many doctors do it this way. the process is still fairly new and im sure eventually a transplant could even be done, but doctors right now are 100% against that.

i've researched it a lot myself, and hopefully i can fund it to reach one of my few goals in life

Rookie Poster
    where blood is as sweet as sugar and water is as bitter as liver

Thanks for all the answers, but I'm still a bit curious though...
    I'll try to answer my own question below, but please correct me if I'm "out of the way".

Question:
    If you (TS who prefer/always prefer active role) still like to be active like a male in sex, still like to "poking people with your doodle", still like to orgasm and shoot like a male, why you transform into TS in the first place? You still can do all the things above as a male with your partner/boyfriend.

My answer:
    Because transform into TS not only all about sex, it also in the daily live. So with transforming into TS you can do all daily live as a female (which is more fittingly to your nature) but if it come to sex you can do it as a male (take the active role, poking, shoot etc).

Any input?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anastacia
    Thanks for all the answers, but I'm still a bit curious though...
    I'll try to answer my own question below, but please correct me if I'm "out of the way".

Question:
    If you (TS who prefer/always prefer active role) still like to be active like a male in sex, still like to "poking people with your doodle", still like to orgasm and shoot like a male, why you transform into TS in the first place? You still can do all the things above as a male with your partner/boyfriend.

My answer:
    Because transform into TS not only all about sex, it also in the daily live. So with transforming into TS you can do all daily live as a female (which is more fittingly to your nature) but if it come to sex you can do it as a male (take the active role, poking, shoot etc).

Any input?

Thanks
    Right, Anastacia. Being transgender isn't about having sex. Making oneself look feminine is because one feels feminine, and so one is simply matching up the outside with the way one feels on the inside.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

The answer to that question is solely on a case to case basis and a girls perogative (It varies from one girl to the next). While its true most TS'es prefer to be passive and on the recieving end..*If you are in a relationship, things could get rather "dull" and monotonous if you dont learn to be creative and try other things with your partner.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Anyone here want to add the discussion, especially from TS members?

Will be very much appreciated !

Thanks

Rookie Poster

I remember on Jerry Springer a good quote that was for this was:

"Gender is in your head and Sexuality is in between your legs"

This was actually pretty funny. Here is on youtube:

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I remember on Jerry Springer a good quote that was for this was:

"Gender is in your head and Sexuality is in between your legs"

This was actually pretty funny. Here is on youtube: