Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster
    where blood is as sweet as sugar and water is as bitter as liver

Default Question about being TS

Hi all,
    I'm a bit new here, and I have questions. I'm asking these questions because I know in this forum there are some TS members who probably can answer my questions fittingly. And I must stressed that these question s are not purposed to offend anybody here.

As a TS, it is said that you are woman in a man body. As a woman, your nature is to be passive in sex and etc. But there are some TS who prefer to be active and using their penis instead of being passive. They also don't want to be operated (to be a post-op), because they still (and always) want to be active and using their penis.
    My questions are based on the fact that in the TS movies (or maybe in real life) the TS sometimes goes active with her boyfriend/partner and they really enjoy that role. They never be passive, and in the end they can cum with excitement.

So my questions are:
    - Is this true that being TS is always because you feel like a real woman inside trapped in man body; or being TS for you is also because you can do "the best of both worlds" where you can be passive like nature the nature of woman, but you can be active like the nature of man as well?

- Being a TS because you feel woman inside, what reason for you to chose being active (and using your penis) in doing sex with your boyfriend/partner then, instead of being passive?

That's all, and believe me I asking these questions not for being offensive to anybody here. I'm just curious.

Thanks very much!

Best regards

Default Re: Question about being TS

Quote Originally Posted by anastacia
    Hi all,
    I'm a bit new here, and I have questions. I'm asking these questions because I know in this forum there are some TS members who probably can answer my questions fittingly. And I must stressed that these question s are not purposed to offend anybody here.

As a TS, it is said that you are woman in a man body. As a woman, your nature is to be passive in sex and etc. But there are some TS who prefer to be active and using their penis instead of being passive. They also don't want to be operated (to be a post-op), because they still (and always) want to be active and using their penis.
    My questions are based on the fact that in the TS movies (or maybe in real life) the TS sometimes goes active with her boyfriend/partner and they really enjoy that role. They never be passive, and in the end they can cum with excitement.

So my questions are:
    - Is this true that being TS is always because you feel like a real woman inside trapped in man body; or being TS for you is also because you can do "the best of both worlds" where you can be passive like nature the nature of woman, but you can be active like the nature of man as well?
    There're good reasons for not getting SRS. One good reason is that you may never be able to have an orgasm again. Another good reason is that you will have to stretch your neo-vagina for the rest of your life to keep it from closing up.

As well, if you like poking people with your doodle, then obviously getting SRS would not be conducive to that goal.

- Being a TS because you feel woman inside, what reason for you to chose being active (and using your penis) in doing sex with your boyfriend/partner then, instead of being passive?
    Well, when I'm with a butch man, I only like being in the "passive" role (i.e., being a bottom). But if you like topping, then just enjoy it and stop worrying about it.

That's all, and believe me I asking these questions not for being offensive to anybody here. I'm just curious.

Thanks very much!

Best regards

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Speaking from a guy's point of view here, but why does the woman (GG or TG/TS) have to necessarily be passive? I've known quite a few women (Mostly GG) that enjoyed the active role with their partners and they weren't blessed with a fine, hard dick with which to play/experiment.

It goes to individual personality, mainly. Some women (TS or GG) prefer to top, whether they have the natural endowment or not. I know one particular GG that, quite literally, gets 'frequent flier miles' from her favored sex-toy store because she is always buying/upgrading accoutrements to do her current boy-toy.

I've never questioned this woman's gender identity. She just likes to fuck.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

As well, if you like poking people with your doodle, then obviously getting SRS would not be conducive to that goal.
    @ 'doodle'

I like that!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Speaking from a guy's point of view here, but why does the woman (GG or TG/TS) have to necessarily be passive? I've known quite a few women (Mostly GG) that enjoyed the active role with their partners and they weren't blessed with a fine, hard dick with which to play/experiment.

It goes to individual personality, mainly. Some women (TS or GG) prefer to top, whether they have the natural endowment or not. I know one particular GG that, quite literally, gets 'frequent flier miles' from her favored sex-toy store because she is always buying/upgrading accoutrements to do her current boy-toy.

I've never questioned this woman's gender identity. She just likes to fuck.

"Passive" here means taking the dick inside oneself. In other words, riding the meat-pony. Sure, any partner can bump and grind in just about any position; this is true even of lesbians.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Veteran Poster

Lots of non-trans girls like being dominant in bed. Being "passive" isn't part of our "nature", it's just that a lot of guys also like being dominant and so our desires get rolled over. Relegating top/bottom roles as anything dependant on gender or genitalia is false.

That being said, a lot of tgirls prefer being on the bottom because it makes them feel as an object of affection. It's just one of the things tgirls tend to overshoot when trying to be like other girls. Most people like to switch back and forth.

Things sorta start to shutdown down there and work differently after you've been on hormones for a while. One difference for me is that I can't really shoot anymore, it just dribbles out, and it's usually clear. However, my ex-boyfriend made me shoot because I was just that turned on. It's interesting how girl dicks are different from boy dicks and I love exploring that. We aren't just sexual for money, you know, we're like everyone else.

Some transsexuals loathe their genitalia and avoid using it because it reminds them that they were born male. These people usually get genital surgery. Others of us, including myself, figure if it works, don't fix it It's just a matter of preference and you can always do it later, you just can't undo it.

The cliche'd "woman trapped in a man's body" isn't usually true either. Right now, I hardly feel "trapped in a man's body" -- my body is my own. To me, it's just a matter of hormones and their effects -- testosterone during puberty freaked me out and made my skin horrid. But now instead of testosterone, I have estrogen flowing through my veins and my body reacted to it in much more positive ways than when I had testosterone in it.

Yes, I was envious of some women but for me most of growing up was just loathing boys and deciding that I wasn't at all like those creatures and so I wanted to be a girl and be more refined and whatnot. Then my loathing of boys and their cooties turned into lusting after men. I was openly gay in high school but that wasn't really what I wanted to do with my life. Maybe I could have just been a very girly gay boy (I even contemplated taking hormones to look more soft and femme as a boy) but living amongst society as a girl is much better and much more natural and balanced for me. I just know that is where I belong.

Other peoples experiences may differ widely.

@ 'meat pony'

I gotta write these down.

"Passive" here means taking the dick inside oneself. In other words, riding the meat-pony.
    Yah, that's where most of this woman's (GG) fellers ended up, on the downside of a dildo and harness.

The first T-girl I was with told me she didn't like to top because she "...doesn't do guys...".

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle

ROFL Nice one Jamie, it's the way you tell 'em.

Some great opinions here, especially by Jamie and Zoe. I of course can only speak from the guy's perspective, but having known several ts girls for several years, I can say that sexuality and gender are not the same: they may be, but they may well be different. Vive la difference.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle

There're good reasons for not getting SRS. One good reason is that you may never be able to have an orgasm again. Another good reason is that you will have to stretch your neo-vagina for the rest of your life to keep it from closing up.

I know about that no more orgasim thing. Howard Stern has a guest from time to time who got the operation and Howard was telling her, "I bet you can not orgasim at all now." And she said he was wrong and was willing to proove it. So Howard had one of the guys give her a toy and use it.

2 hours later..............

She was still using it and NOTHING was happening down there. Plus Howard saw the device you mentioned for stretching the 'neo vagina' it looked like a big, metal dildo. And Howard also mentioned that she smelled really bad down there from some kinda culture the doctors had her put in there.

I also heard some TG's after the operation get like fridged and bitter. Or that the sex life pretty much ended.

So, in my opinion, SRS can not be a good thing in some ways. If I meet a nice TS girl, I'd want her to just have fun with that is down there and for her to have a good time.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!