Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Taking A Break To Deal With Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Very good nysprod... though showing you age methinks
    Thanks, and don't worry about my age...plenty of trans girls and cd's know where to go when they looking for that good daddy dick lmao

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I am not worried about it...lol. If you started sting perfect parodies of Bing Crosby on the other hand....

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I am not worried about it...lol. If you started sting perfect parodies of Bing Crosby on the other hand....
    Bling Crosby I know, but who's Bing?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

My nephew... lovely kid

Senior Member Veteran Poster Genetic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    If he comes onto a forum to moan about it at a later date ... then yeah, he was shit at his job. Move the fuck on, you're getting tiring.
    You know what's getting tiring? A guy insulting his customers, so maybe you're right and myself and my cash should move the fuck on.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Krissy, I know how I would like to eat a donut with you.

what a life

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    If he comes onto a forum to moan about it at a later date ... then yeah, he was shit at his job. Move the fuck on, you're getting tiring.
    Ok REALLY? I have PTSD, which means my past is NEVER leaving my thoughts. I had explained that when I joined. It means that I will remember EVERYTHING that happens to me that leaves ANY kind of mark on my psyche. As for bringing it up? It was 100% relevant since Krissy decided to bring my being a bouncer into it. Had that not happened there would be no mention of it. Oh,and if I was shit at my job,I'd be fired in a heartbeat...My boss doesn't fuck around like that.
    Why is it that any time I talk about myself you feel the need to insult me?
    Sure, I can be a downer,and sometimes I repeat things that no one wants to hear....SO THE FUCK WHAT? I see worse things said that you NEVER respond to.
    But then considering the ONLY time you have anything decent to say about anyone is when you're advertising for them,and anything else you say is insults or telling people they're gone, I should be grateful I'm only being insulted...
    For all your talk about not wanting bullies here you sure do a lot of it yourself.
    And if this gets me banned,so be it.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Ok REALLY? I have PTSD, which means my past is NEVER leaving my thoughts. I had explained that when I joined. It means that I will remember EVERYTHING that happens to me that leaves ANY kind of mark on my psyche. As for bringing it up? It was 100% relevant since Krissy decided to bring my being a bouncer into it. Had that not happened there would be no mention of it. Oh,and if I was shit at my job,I'd be fired in a heartbeat...My boss doesn't fuck around like that.
    Why is it that any time I talk about myself you feel the need to insult me?
    Sure, I can be a downer,and sometimes I repeat things that no one wants to hear....SO THE FUCK WHAT? I see worse things said that you NEVER respond to.
    But then considering the ONLY time you have anything decent to say about anyone is when you're advertising for them,and anything else you say is insults or telling people they're gone, I should be grateful I'm only being insulted...
    For all your talk about not wanting bullies here you sure do a lot of it yourself.
    And if this gets me banned,so be it.

FYI - I was talking about "Genetics" friend when I said "if he was shit at this job".
    There isn't any bullying going on here, just freedom to express my thoughts on the subject, I'm not picking you out for anything but your silly comments. Do you think someone with PSTD should really be in that job position though? (no need to answer).

You were the one who offered so much information that was actually irrelevant.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    You know what's getting tiring? A guy insulting his customers, so maybe you're right and myself and my cash should move the fuck on.
    Agreed.
    If you can't stand the way I run my business then move on. I keep this forum real - and I don't kowtow just to make an extra buck here or there. I've ran a business with having an opinion for 17 yrs and it's worked so far, maybe I've made less than I could have but I'd rather be able to stand up for what I believe in, speak my mind and run a business which I believe is ethical and progressive, than compromise it for a few dollars.
    If you can't differentiate between my personality which has always been the same, on a public forum - and how I run the company and treat the customers, then I can't really help you make your decision.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobyKrissy View Post
    Look. This is the LAST place I would post something personal like that. THE LAST... as in FINAL... as in NOT AT ALL.

Anyway, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. Delete this fuckin' thread if there is that much problem with me having a little fun. This is so fuckin' ridiculous that THIS is what people are going to get their panties all wadded up about.

I am so done with this forum for good now. Try to have a little fun. Geesh. Out. Enjoy everyone.
    ? Still here then..... Why do people threaten to leave but find it so hard to actually "jog on"?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.