Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    Je vais en France la semaine procaine et rester la quelque jours pour la fete....14 juillet.
    Je suis un peu presse parce j`ai aussi un rencontrer avec un person meme semain.

Finaly MacShreach The old FF is gone they use euro now. Its only Britch pound Danich , swedich and norwegian crowns left... maybee swich france also
    C'est une bonne fete, le quattors juillet. C'est un bon moment d'etre en France. T'as de la chance!

Je sais que le franc n'existe plus car j'etais la en France au moment de l'arrivee de l'euro-- mais je me rappele toujours de ces menus de vingt-sept a Dieppe! Moules mariniere avec une bonne bouteille de blanc...mais quand meme ca fait trente ans depuis mon premier sejour en France.

Professional Poster

come to think about a relatin I have four al my life...
    The one betwen mee and my sister.
    She called mee today. i going to France over the nationa day the 14 juli.. and I going to live in har home. The same house I grown up in. The amazing is that she have done evrything four mee the persond I should meet and which place wee gonna celebrate the day at.. yes evryting. I get so in hell tired... nothing is left to mee as usual. I know she is doing it to bee kind and she tinks i like it... but im not. Maybee she is the reason why im not are so found of womans.
    The big party is not on the 14 eme.. no its start in the afternoon 13 eme and continue al night... usaly the people sleep the 14 eme..
    Do yo now that france have chanse to gold..in vm
    championat de monde world masters of fot ball???
    Pouquoi j prefere Danemark MacShreach
    Cest surtout le simplicite entre les gens que moi vraimont frappe tu peu prend un bier at parle avec quellquand comme si comme ca avec les tous
    ..La vie est beacoup simple ici que en france

J´m prendre quellque bon danois bier ce soir....
    j crois je bu trop
    C est la vie vene donc et participer un juor mon ami

Professional Poster

27 FF oublier ton reve MacShreach c est la meme que
    3 euro...pas trop chere....???

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    27 FF oublier ton reve MacShreach c est la meme que
    3 euro...pas trop chere....???
    Je sais, je sais.

Professional Poster

Hmm Im close to edit last days post..
    Offcors didnt evrybody sleep 14th
    But someone.. I guess i gonna do it
    And my sister is no Ts

Junior Poster

Default 01 year and 04 months

I'm been with my Tgirl for 01 year and 04 months. I met her in a gay nightclub here that has lots of TGirls ... I used to TGirls for a long time but I never had a serius relationship and now we're living together. This decision I made was disaproved by my parents and friends ... and now I don't have those friends and I don't see my parents as before.
    That's ok, but what I don't like yet is when we're someplace and people look at us as if we were aliens. It's easy to like TGirls, it's easy to have sex but I don't think everybody would have a serius commitement.

Last edited by Martin C.; 07-17-2010 at 11:40 PM.