Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    My latest relation last four a little more than 4 mounth.
    Wee even had a registerd partnership (almost the same as mariage. I dont know what wee did right but I know what went wrong. Just image you this: she was from Thailand and came to denmark in the end of Oktober.
    The winter was the coldest in Skandinavia four over 100 years. The guy who take her to this cold place (mee)
    left her alone in this country four a long period beacause he have to work. Wee went to the canary island four some weeks.. But when wee come back in januari it was much colder. It was a werry hard winter. And then short after I have to sail away again.
    Al ended whit a separation. She hated mee four I was away from home four to long and she was cold and frosen altime.
    This was not wath she like. Not the climat, not my work, not the strange language, Not to drive on the right side of the road....Nothing was god.
    So I get also werry tired of this
    The guy who intrude mee four her. A earlier comander on a ship I worked on earlier, live in thailand and run a company there now he have been together whit same tranny woman four over 3 years.
    Thats the longest I know. And they loocks happy and live there life as a ordinary couple.
    Right now I working on to get a new relation... let see if it gonna bee something. Just meet her and see her next week again.
    She is use to the scandinavian winters
    That's a sad story but you're dong it wrong, man. You don't take the girl out of the warm sunny place-- you go and live with her there! Your captain is right.

Better luck though.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Yasmin, it will probably take some time for you
    both to figure out where you both are, what you
    EACH want from the relationship and how/where
    you can both make wonderful lives for yourselves.

:end of transmission:

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    I'M WORKING JUST AS HARD IF NOT HARDER..I OFFERED HIM SO MANY POSSIBILITY...INCLUDING DISSAPEARIN TO THE CORNER OF THE WORLD SOMEWHERE..AND STARTING OVER...IT'S APPEARANT NOW HE'S AFFRAID TO STRUGGLE WITH ME...
    Here's the secret to nice guys, and I'm not being a dick I'm being honest.

Nice guys don't wan't any of that stuff that girls read in Vouge or Cosmo or whatever, that's for players trying to get laid. When a guy is in love with a girl, he really doesn't give a shit how you look or what you do, we just love the girl.

Not to say girls should be discounted on the efforts they put into appearance. It is appreciated. But looking hot is more a factor in getting laid.

Love is communication, and that's something that takes some time to really get a handle on. I think it's worth the effort, and it takes time.

But you never know how these things will work out. You do the work.

How the hell did I double post? I'm not even drinking right now?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Honda, the day you become a spokesman for nice guys - or any guys in general, I'm getting implants, padding my ass, sleeping late, investing in Louis Vuitton and increasing my transitude.
    A couple of months ago you were claiming you were transsexual - so how come you're now an authority on being a guy?
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Honda, the day you become a spokesman for nice guys - or any guys in general, I'm getting implants, padding my ass, sleeping late, investing in Louis Vuitton and increasing my transitude.
    A couple of months ago you were claiming you were transsexual - so how come you're now an authority on being a guy?
    seanchai
    I really dont get this fight. I'm not going to get any further into it, but why the hell do you post things like this? I've never had a problem with you, I stand by everything I've ever posted. I've never fucked with you.

Although you do raise a good point on my "authority" on being a guy. I'm not, as I've said, I'm cross gender and have no intention of going TS. I have a somewhat unique perspective on living as a guy though. There is the possability that you don't fully understand this whole thing and just take pictures of naked girls.

I guess it pays the bills.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

seanchai
    I really dont get this fight. I'm not going to get any further into it, but why the hell do you post things like this? I've never had a problem with you, I stand by everything I've ever posted. I've never fucked with you.

Although you do raise a good point on my "authority" on being a guy. I'm not, as I've said, I'm cross gender and have no intention of going TS. I have a somewhat unique perspective on living as a guy though. There is the possability that you don't fully understand this whole thing and just take pictures of naked girls.
    I'm not starting a fight but you seem to think that you're speaking for all "nice guys" - you're the only one who constantly thinks people are fighting, I thought this was a forum for discussion and discourse. You've even stated I raised a good point on you being a guy, so where is your problem - you're agreeing my point was valid and furthermore your "I have a somewhat unique perspective on living as a guy though" would also make you're comments on what every nice guy, is about, invalid.

Don't post your idiotic little comments and perspective expecting it to pertain to everyone, if you can't handle a little feedback or discussion about what you've posted. It makes you sound as dictatorial in your agendas as some of those posters whom you claim to hate so much.
    seanchai

seanchai

I'm not starting a fight but you seem to think that you're speaking for all "nice guys" - you're the only one who constantly thinks people are fighting, I thought this was a forum for discussion and discourse. You've even stated I raised a good point on you being a guy, so where is your problem - you're agreeing my point was valid and furthermore your "I have a somewhat unique perspective on living as a guy though" would also make you're comments on what every nice guy, is about, invalid.

Don't post your idiotic little comments and perspective expecting it to pertain to everyone, if you can't handle a little feedback or discussion about what you've posted. It makes you sound as dictatorial in your agendas as some of those posters whom you claim to hate so much.
    seanchai
    Agreed. I don't think you should have called my posts "idiotic", but I guess it's out there now. Dick.

I'll still buy ya beer if you ever find youself in Minneapolis.

Professional Poster

Some real long relations..god of you

Professional Poster

MacShreach wrote:
    That's a sad story but you're dong it wrong, man. You don't take the girl out of the warm sunny place-- you go and live with her there! Your captain is right.

Better luck though.
    Yes maybee it has work better four her but not four mee.
    I love the four seasons wee have here and the more soft life.
    I left France four denmark years ago. a choise Im glad over.[/b]