Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

Default Question for the girls of the board....

I read allot about the girls wanting SRS. My question is, are you in the business mainly to get the money for this surgery?

And my second question is. When you meet a guy or girl, and you get involved with them. How difficult do you think it would be to go through with the surgery if your penis was one thing that your mate was sexually attracted too?

Now I know the whole "It's what inside that counts and everything" but try and bare with me here. You meet a guy before srs. And he loves that about you. Doesn't think you should change a thing etc. Does that play any part in your decision making on having the surgery eventually?

This Is The Life:

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

Default Re: Question for the girls of the board....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.Blaze View Post
    I read allot about the girls wanting SRS. My question is, are you in the business mainly to get the money for this surgery?
    Not everyone here is "in the business" !_!

You meet a guy before srs. And he loves that about you. Doesn't think you should change a thing etc. Does that play any part in your decision making on having the surgery eventually?
    It is a major thing to consider. I'm still on the fence about SRS...but if I was in a relationship with a guy who liked things how they were, I would find it harder to justify SRS. At least if I thought the relationship was going anywhere and we were potentially long term matches. A guy I was just seeing and knew we wouldn't work out long term...I wouldn't care :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    Not everyone here is "in the business" !_!
    Something that most male posters on HA simply don't get. Shame.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

Pardon me. I really did also want to include the girls that aren't in the business.
    I suppose this first question is solely to them. I read allot about the girls wanting SRS. My question is, are you in the business mainly to get the money for this surgery? Is this your main objective to be in this business?

And my second question is to both pro or not. When you meet a guy or girl, and you get involved with them. How difficult do you think it would be to go through with the surgery if your penis was one thing that your mate was sexually attracted too?

Now I know the whole "It's whats inside that counts and everything" but try and bare with me here. You meet a guy before srs. And he loves that about you. He loves everything about who you are now. The person he met and fell head over heels for. He doesn't think you should change a thing etc. Does that play any part in your decision making on still having the surgery eventually?

Last edited by Johnny.Blaze; 06-04-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    This Is The Life: