Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: Update

Wait so how then all of a sudden do you know what I have completed to qualify for in the last 4 years?

You speak as if you know my academic achievements as of latter? I am simply announcing I just got in stanford and I start late of August, I am not interested to tell you my 2 years undergrad, or my qualifications and how much tuition I am paying a year for this MBA program. I simply announced my retirement from the industry.

You seem bothered and pressed over something that has not much importance to you, so why did you allow yourself to be in this position? Everything you stated has nothing to do with my current events, and no today is not the last day for any qualifications, since I start my summer course tomorrow. And yes Stanford accepted me, I have applied 2 years ago under the undergraduate admission.

You are dead wrong to say Stanford does not accept people such as undegrads,because there are programs and qualification tests and courses to complete and still get in. Bottom line. I have a long road ahead and am grateful with the opportunity stanford gave me with the chance to complete my MBA, and all I need is an opportunity, because without opportunity there can be no start. I have been blessed with the opportunity to start over with great education and a great start in career. If you have issues with it, then you may contact the boards and ask them the questions yourself, since you imply you are more qualified to accept people in Stanford than they are.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by EvonRose; 06-04-2014 at 01:32 AM.

So in other words, you have vendetta and you can't help yourself from starting something with someone you dislike so you admit to lack of self control. Because you base everything under assumptions as if you know my qualifications and my "Incomplete transcripts". Because the smart thing an intelligent person to do if they don't know anything is to keep quiet, but you chose to the the opposite.

FYI educating this forum on how you think one can qualify or not still does not make you qualified to do so. And it does not make you smarter or more intelligent. Until people like you can show your face and prove your own achievements then I will do the same.

Humiliating someone or the attempts to, still does not make one more important. As a matter of fact it makes one look dumb for interjecting in such unimportant cases.

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Anyways... veering away from negative and depressed people...

Since I have retired I also got the cutest puppy since I can dedicate my time more without the constant traveling. He is the cutest Yorkie...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    So in other words, you have vendetta and you can't help yourself from starting something with someone you dislike so you admit to lack of self control. Because you base everything under assumptions as if you know my qualifications and my "Incomplete transcripts". Because the smart thing an intelligent person to do if they don't know anything is to keep quiet, but you chose to the the opposite.
    You stated yourself, mere minutes ago, that you had an incomplete transcript.

4. still have to take summer course to complete requirements and credits.
    Stanford GSB would not accept an applicant without adequate course credits. They would simply turn to one of the many thousands of other applicants who have actually completed their coursework.

I have applied 2 years ago under the undergraduate admission.
    This process for admission to Stanford’s MBA program just doesn't exist. If you received your acceptance letter a month ago, then you would have applied earlier this academic year, certainly no earlier than October 2013.

So in other words, you have vendetta and you can't help yourself from starting something with someone you dislike so you admit to lack of self control.
    Yes, you make unreasonably angry, and I’m not proud of it. You and I first met about 7 years ago when you were still too young to get into Diva’s, but you liked to hang out outside and look for dates. You were incredibly rude and insulting. We’ve had several further unpleasant interactions in public since then. You’ve insulted several of my friends in the SF TS community and spread false rumors about them. I don’t like you. So if you’re going to tell lies in public, I’m going to take the opportunity to point it out.

8 out of 9 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

see, i think the problem is that perhaps evon isn't using autocorrect when typing. she typed standford but meant devry.

just kidding...i'm all for anyone being more studious but i do remember a few years ago when yasmin lee announced she was coming to columbia for a masters program. that didn't seem plausible then and this does not seem plausible now. whatever it is that you are doing, take care and have fun.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Wow...how about we just congratulate and appreciate the fact that a girl has the desire to want more for herself.
    Some of y'all just aren't satisfied unless your picking a girl apart and trying to knock her into whatever place you deem fit for her smh.
    Congrats Evon and good luck on where ever your journey takes you...

6 out of 11 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Hey, I have a nephew that goes to Stanford. I'll give him the heads up!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Wow...how about we just congratulate and appreciate the fact that a girl has the desire to want more for herself.
    Some of y'all just aren't satisfied unless your picking a girl apart and trying to knock her into whatever place you deem fit for her smh.
    Congrats Evon and good luck on where ever your journey takes you...
    This x 100. Well said Amber.

And Evon, I'm thrilled for you. Good luck in all your endeavours.

1 out of 6 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Anyways... veering away from negative and depressed people...

Since I have retired I also got the cutest puppy since I can dedicate my time more without the constant traveling. He is the cutest Yorkie...
    And a tenuous link.... since you were last here I have moved to York, home of the feisty little terriers.

Here's a taste of my new home city.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	York1.jpg 
Views:	444 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	724134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	York-at-Christmas_web.jpg 
Views:	482 
Size:	354.6 KB 
ID:	724135  

1 out of 5 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

OK, I married a billionaire so I am retiring... Does that make you feel smarter now? Or are you going to assume I'm lying again because of your inferior complex about being less rich than my husband?

1 out of 4 members liked this post.