Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T-Dating Sites

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: T-Dating Sites

I met one through TS-dating a few years back. When we met she was way rougher looking than her pix and it was clearly just a sex hook-up she wanted. I beat a retreat.

I find mainly full of sad males in a frock.

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Rookie Poster

On Transgenderdate I got emailed by a pretty chick yesterday evening, and thought it was too good to be true. We talked on Skype, and I could see she's not a hoax: a genuine beautiful girl.

Only problem: she's in the Philippines. :/ Shame, because she's stunning and really nice

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Many people tend to constrain to clubbing, drinking coffee, beer or whatever when it comes to meeting others while there are so many other opportunities... the last time I hooked up with girl was in a snowboarding class. We later went to germany together. If I didn't have to leave the Netherlands we'd prolly still be snowboarding together every now and then..

Clubbing and getting drunk with usually leads to bed and nothing else. Once the rush is over, there is nothing else to talk about and the hangover does't help here.

Only once did I actually hook up with a guy from the internet, who seemed interesting enough and took the effort to dust his roller skates... l plus he woul nt liv fr away. Unfortunately, he was looking for a serious relationship with a gg woman so when I told him, that was it.

Internet is good for making an appointment with someone you already know or for advertising some services but not for meeting people due to the facility of creating a false image of oneself. While it might work in short term, it often leads to an inevitable disappointment in the end.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Telemaque View Post
    On Transgenderdate I got emailed by a pretty chick yesterday evening, and thought it was too good to be true. We talked on Skype, and I could see she's not a hoax: a genuine beautiful girl.

Only problem: she's in the Philippines. :/ Shame, because she's stunning and really nice
    Most of the passable Tgirls are from SE Asia, so it's necessary to go visit them in those far-off exotic lands. I found my girlfriend on myladyboydate, she's from The Philippines and after six months of chatting I went to see her. I was not disappointed. No scam with this one. She works a 'normal' job, lives with her parents and is stunning. We've been dating now for over a year and I've been back twice more.

You are calling 3 visits in a year plus skype and rmails dating?? I feel like a dinosaur now (O,o)

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    You are calling 3 visits in a year plus skype and rmails dating?? I feel like a dinosaur now (O,o)
    The last two visits were for two months each time, and she is coming to see me in July and staying for three months, so...yeah, I'd call it dating, T.Rex

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hehe(: I don't think I would be willing to engage into that kind of relationship. Being old-school, I guess I'll gather some funds and and try to meet some ppl while checking out Scotland's pistes the following season. Or join a pole dancing class, which was what I also did in Holland. Shame that the language barrier was a bit too high for me to jump over at the time.

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Member Rookie Poster

When you say pole dancing - was that because you were homesick for the polonez or krakowiak or some other traditional Polish dance style?????

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Not exactly lol. Besides, those dating sites are full of empty profiles which is another thing that puts me off. What's the point in chatting to anybody who doesn't share at least a few interests with you? I mean you might as well stop someone in the street and say: "hello gorgeous!", "Hows yer day?" Or "Wanna chat" ... now where does that lead if you are lucky enough to not get bichslapped?

REDVEX's KINGDOM