Thread: Confused

Professional Poster

Default Confused

I need some opinion. This some maybee see as a un intressting topic.
    But this is my feelings and it maybee dosent matter four mee what you think.
    But here is my situation.
    I have four a long time chat and have contact by phone whit some trannys in europe. some I have meet and one have been a werry god friend to mee.
    This T-lady I was in bed whit only 1 time. I visit here four not so long time ago and then she introduse mee four another T-lady. Nadja. (figured name)
    She was amasing living in sweden live like a real lady and only her closest friends and family know her right identy.
    Now this have gone so far so she was here whit mee in copenhagen this week. She went back to Stockholm friday.
    Since she went back home Nothing have been as usual. i was in my garage today but couldt stop thinking of her. She is whit mee al the time.
    Its ended whith that i tock my car and drove out to the highway and puch the fot to the flour. I heard the boxer six singing four mee and I was fantasyin that she was sitting beside mee.
    I have my last realation whit yep (a asian transexual) which crached hard and total four only some month ago. And this have been like this al the time. maybee its mee I find werry fast something more intressting.
    maybee its my profesion? Im avay four long periods.( 5 weeks to 10 weeks)
    I have thinking the last time since the separation whit Yep.
    What am I doing whit my life? What do I want?
    Now Im working long periods and are home long periods
    when Im home I spend my money at sex fun and cars and some travelling.
    Im 37 years old soon 38. I would like to create something else alittle more maybee own a house. Have someone who realy cares to get home to.
    Okey..I know this is a crasy topic. Writen in a englich which is hard to read. But This was a long time ago I felt this way four someone I should realy want to create a life together whit her. But is it right? Can I live whit her whitout make her sorry. And does she realy want to live whit mee?
    Anyway shes back here to visit mee again soon and I have done my friend werry angry beacause I dont gonna do the trip to Brasil and Florida whit him as wee have planed. Wee should visit some other t-girls and have a real sex tour. But Im not gonna do it. I done this clear today.
    Am I crasy or what?
    I am only write down my feelings four the moment and its maybee sound strange. But if someone have some coment... go ahead
    I have meet many persons in my life I have loved and been artackted to but this is diffrent this is something more.

Scorpion,

I know it sounds more than a bit cliche, but this aphorism always helps me make up my mind when I am feeling nervous about taking a chance, which in my buisness is a frequent occurrence:

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man dies but once (note. there are many variations of this saying).

If you feel strongly for this woman, take a chance and tell her. I'm not saying the whole changing your life plan is the smartest move (only you can be the judge of that), but if she feels the same way you do -- the two of you can approach that issue together. If she doesn't feel the same way, so be it. You will will be able to move on knowing that you were true to yourself and did all you could.

Good luck.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

This feelings are so frech. she leave mee four only 30 hours ago. May bee I cool down. Maybee not?
    Anyway Im little scared its to early to get true one another hard end like this one whit Yep...Wee realy hated eachother in the final. Thats whats Im afraid of.
    That a new relation should ended like this again.
    But this feel diferent.. more pure.
    Lets see... I think Im gonna go four her to 200% or?
    anyway I feel a little bit like a teenager...and also like a clown beacause Im not sure it was so clewer to take this up here. But I did .

Life is short, go with your feelings, even though they change.