Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Default Re: How many are comfortable enough to tell your boys or your girl about liking tgirl

That sounds like a horrible ideal. I don't recall my parents telling me there sexual preferences growing up, did your parents tell you about there sexual preferences??? If you seriously are considering telling your children that you like trannies than you are sick.

Go tell a therapist and spare your children the agony!

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: How many are comfortable enough to tell your boys or your girl about liking tgirl

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    That sounds like a horrible ideal. I don't recall my parents telling me t preferences growing up, did your parents tell you about there sexual preferences??? If you seriously are considering telling your children that you like trannies than you are sick.

Go tell a therapist and spare your children the agony!
    What kind of attitude is that to have? I guess I shouldn't be surprised because most people who use the word "tranny" tend to have some rather intetrsting views on ts woman.
    A trans woman is a person just like everyone else.It would be no different than a gay parent explaining why mommy dates other woman.Its all about context.
    Not everyone sees ts woman as taboo sexual play things.Some men actually build lives with ts woman and if such a man has a child I imagine that its something they'll need to talk about eventually.
    Its so out dated to think that anything other than a "hetero-normative" environment is traumatic to children.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm pretty sure when the OP said "your boys" he meant male friends, and "your girl" meant girlfriend - not literally someone's children, but it could read that way. And I suspect Ashlyn may have been tongue-in-cheek with her reply.

Last edited by maxpower; 05-31-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    What kind of attitude is that to have? I guess I shouldn't be surprised because most people who use the word "tranny" tend to have some rather intetrsting views on ts woman.
    A trans woman is a person just like everyone else.It would be no different than a gay parent explaining why mommy dates other woman.Its all about context.
    Not everyone sees ts woman as taboo sexual play things.Some men actually build lives with ts woman and if such a man has a child I imagine that its something they'll need to talk about eventually.
    Its so out dated to think that anything other than a "hetero-normative" environment is traumatic to children.
    you're right a "trans person" is a person just like anyone else (good of you to explain that) but if a "transwoman is just like any ordinary woman than why is it ever an issue to feel like you're responsible for explaining to your children OR BUDDIES that you enjoy jerking off to or dating "trans woman". Would you also tell your children OR BUDDIES that you want to date genetic woman too???

and as for your comment about my views on "ts woman"

I'm sorry but your point has given me no logic

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 05-31-2014 at 07:55 AM.

you're right a "trans person" is a person just like anyone else (good of you to explain that) bh "transwoman is just like any ordinary woman than why is it ever an issue to feel like you're responsible for explaining to your children OR BUDDIES that you enjoy jerking off to or dating "trans woman". Would you also tell your children OR BUDDIES that you want to date genetic woman too???

Did I say ts girls were like any other woman?
    Some parents believe in having open and honest relationships with their children. What kind of parent would hid their gender history from their kids.
    My dad actually did talk to me about his prefrence for dating genetic woman, it was called "the talk" and it was especially necessary to explain the nature of attraction and how it varies since his son (at the time) had a different orientation than him.

You didn't get tired of putting quotation marks around ts woman? Lol.Do you do so because you don't think its a real thing or you chafe at using a more respectful word?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

wow, that is one open family, good for you!
    yes my father had "the talk" with me as well only to me it seemed more like "the test" I remember him saying to me (pointing out a girl walking through a parking lot) explaining how he would like to fuck that ass and asked what I thought of her and what I wanted to do to her. at this moment in my life i was maybe 14-15 and I did not feel any closer to him from "the talk" at that moment all i wanted to do was vomit in his truck.

its not about hiding your gender history at all, its about being an adult. maybe you don't have experience in living with and having a relationship with multiple children in your life. I am a aunt of three and for the past year have been a step mother (friend) to a 15 year. And I'm telling you I never once told any of them that I have a dick.

IAs for "quotations" and "transwoman" I don't owe an explanation, so why don't you tell me what think it means???

wow, that is one open family, good for you!
    yes my father had "the talk" with me as well only to me it seemed more like "the test" I remember him saying to me (pointing out a girl walking through a parking lot) explaining how he would like to fuck that ass and asked what I thought of her and what I wanted to do to her. at this moment in my life i was maybe 14-15 and I did not feel any closer to him from "the talk" at that moment all i wanted to do was vomit in his truck.

its not about hiding your gender history at all, its about being an adult. maybe you don't have experience in living with and having a relationship with multiple children in your life. I am a aunt of three and for the past year have been a step mother (friend) to a 15 year. And I'm telling you I never once told any of them that I have a dick.

IAs for "quotations" and "transwoman" I don't owe an explanation, so why don't you tell me what think it means???
    The younger generation of woman in my family are having a hard time marrying for some reason lol so no baby neices or nephews yet.
    I do have several friends with children tho.One little girl I'm particularly close to.She accepts me as a girl with little question but that's not always going to be the case.I'm 6'2 so I know as she gets older and socializes more certain things she's going to start to question, like why is Amber taller than most of the woman I know.She's already asked about a scar I have from when I had my adams apple removed.Children are incredibly bright and perceptive. You'd be surprised what they can understand and accept.
    We no longer live in a world where heteronormative is being shoved down people tthroats. More children are coming out at a younger age and finding the acceptance/support they need.Being told that daddy's girlfriend/wife has an interesting past isn't likely to mess them up.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster transfan8591's Avatar

you're right a "trans person" is a person just like anyone else (good of you to explain that) but if a "transwoman is just like any ordinary woman than why is it ever an issue to feel like you're responsible for explaining to your children OR BUDDIES that you enjoy jerking off to or dating "trans woman". Would you also tell your children OR BUDDIES that you want to date genetic woman too???

I agree, I don't think anybody is obligated to tell somebody what
    their sexual preferences/interests are.
    What somebody likes to get off to is no ones elses business.

Quote Originally Posted by transfan8591 View Post
    I agree, I don't think anybody is obligated to tell somebody what
    their sexual preferences/interests are.
    What somebody likes to get off to is no ones elses business.
    Well for some trans people are more than just something they get off too.like i mentioned, some guys actually date/marry ts woman.In those instances a dialog about it is bound to happen at some point.
    Its not an obligation of course but people will be curious and ask questions.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

I think around 90% of the people, I know closely enough, know. I've never hidden it and even my parents have spoken to my gf with the knowledge of her gender identity. She wanted them to know so I was cool with telling them. No big deal as far as they're all concerned it seems

1 out of 1 members liked this post.