Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Please explain this

Hi guys and girls,

I consider myself new to tgirls world although I've met two already. However, I have points that I would like to understand and I hope some of you can make them clear to me.

1. What makes tigrls interested in being tops? Why would they transform if they still love to fuck? I know some of them do that for money but there are a lot of tigirls who are only tops or mainly prefer being tops rather than bottoms.

2. Why do some tgirls like girls? I know there aren't many but some tgirls (like Tiffany Starr for example) like girls.

I like tgirls and I like to get fucked by them but I also ask myself these questions and would like to have answers to them (especially from tgirls)

I didn't intend to offend or hurt anyone and I apologise in advance if anyone feels so.

Last edited by oooh; 05-16-2014 at 12:22 AM.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Please explain this

Quote Originally Posted by oooh View Post
    Hi guys,

I consider myself new to tgirls world although I've met two already. However, I have points that I would like to understand and I hope some of you can make them clear to me.

1. What makes tigrls interested in being tops? Why would they transform if they still love to fuck? I know some of them do that for money but there are a lot of tigirls who are only tops or mainly prefer being tops rather than bottoms.

2. Why do some tgirls like girls? I know there aren't many but some tgirls (like Tiffany Starr for example) like girls.

I like tgirls and I like to get fucked by them but I also ask myself these questions and would like to have answers to them (especially from tgirls)

I didn't intend to offend or hurt anyone and I apologise in advance if anyone feels so.
    Why wouldn't some trans woman be lesbian? I'm sure you know some born woman who prefer eating box.
    Being ts is a gender thing not a sexuality thing

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster riccadevia's Avatar

Probably nothing more than feeding the snake, and it's soooo naughty sexy, which c'mon kinky is hot. And shemales are better than women for that very reason.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oooh View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

1. Why do some females like to top men/women with strap-ons? Topping and bottoming have nothing to do with being male, female, or trans. It's merely a preference. And to tie this all together to make complete sense...

2. Sexuality (sexual preference) and gender/sex are completely different entities. If sexual preference and gender/sex were one thing, then anyone with a penis must only be attracted to females with vaginas, and anyone with a vagina would only be attracted to men with penises. If that were so, then there would not be any gays/lesbians. Let alone trannies.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

People on this site are usually willing to accept the fact that transsexuals are women ...or at least they say they do...
    but they never allow them to have all the complicated sexual lives that everyone else in the world has, be it in public or private life.
    Do people think their neighbors all really just get turned on by traditional vanilla missionary sex?...often people that ,in fact do, only have traditional sex, secretly wish their personal fetishes could be fulfilled but never admit it to their partners for fear of social retribution. How many people, men and women, are still in this day and age married to traditional heterosexual partners but wish otherwise?
    Rational people will no longer ask a gay person why they prefer to have sex with the same gender (although they are still mystified by their non- stereotypical sexual roles also)....foot fetishists, guys that like titty fucking, people that only really enjoy oral sex...the list goes on....they don't get to hit with those questions that often ...but transsexuals? How could they get turned on by anything other than getting hit in the ass?...My God, they must be lying about their gender! ((and this often asked by other transsexuals)

I would guess that most "straight" mtf transsexual prefer traditional roles in the bedroom...meaning that, since they don't have a vagina, they like to bottom...but just like there is a sexual subsection of the heterosexual world...there is going to be a subsection of the transsexual world...which would seem all the more obvious in a world where people are born with genitalia opposite of their mind set....and sometimes experiences, sexual or otherwise, that are created by that uniqueness.

Short answer I guess would be that there are plenty of folks that dance to the beat of a different drummer.....even if people can't wrap their own minds around that.

BTW...this isn't just to answer you Oooh, but others have asked this also...and often, not in a nice way.
    I don't think there are a ton of top only TS...but there are some.

Cam Girl Junior Poster crystalsopen's Avatar

Post Re: Please explain this

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    1. Why do some females like to top men/women with strap-ons? Topping and bottoming have nothing to do with being male, female, or trans. It's merely a preference. And to tie this all together to make complete sense...

2. Sexuality (sexual preference) and gender/sex are completely different entities. If sexual preference and gender/sex were one thing, then anyone with a penis must only be attracted to females with vaginas, and anyone with a vagina would only be attracted to men with penises. If that were so, then there would not be any gays/lesbians. Let alone trannies.

Well said Eva!
    Myself I'm bi (attracted to both men and women), and verse (interested in top and bottom). I tend to date women more often than men... but for me its all about the right personality.

Trans people's preferences vary greatly as do their attitudes towards their bodies. That would be weird except I think that is true of non-trans (sometimes called cis) people too. I have many trans friends (some of with benefits and some girlfriends) who are top only, bottom only, girls & tgirls only, and some where strictly dickley (also know a vagiphobic {technical term }). I even have some straight trans friends, and some of them go as far as to say that do not want to be with the LGB community, because they are straight. The same goes with how we feel about our plumbing issues (aka genitals). Personally, I care more about social acceptance as female, than plumbing. Sure I want matching parts, but its at the bottom of my priorities list. Other girls go to the other extreme, and strongly dislike the parts they where born with. Most are somewhere in between and some really like having different parts because it makes them feel special.

See more at ...
    My Tumblr
    and now on crystalsopen.com