Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Hamdan vs Rumsfeld USSC ( YES ! )

Default Re: Hamdan vs Rumsfeld USSC ( YES ! )

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    http://www.supremecourtus.gov/opinions/05pdf/05-184.pdf
    And I'm sure they'll all do the same when they capture our troops just as they did when they flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon. Just as they did when they kidnapped and slaughtered the two US soldiers standing guard at a checkpoint, just as they have done with the numerous contractors who have paid with their life for helping rebuild both nations.

Give me a break, these guys don't deserve any rights, especially Ossama! You left-wing liberals will be the reason another terroist attack occurs - as soon as a liberal president is elected and he puts his pansies in office, they'll stop securing our boarders, cracking down on terrorists, and BOOM, we'll have another 9/11!!!

Professional Poster

There are definitely some innocent people being held and tortured in Guantanamo. If I'm wrong, prove it to a judge, shouldn't be too hard if they're as heinous as Bin Laden?

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Weenie Democrat nonsense.

In WWII, enemy combatants and insurgents were lined up against a wall and shot in public ... uh ... by American soldiers. Gitmo, and the insurgency problem in Iraq both exist because of all the friggin whining about human rights for people who aren't even American citizens. Nancy Pelosi, and other Democrats, are clear examples of the kind of wimp-shit that happens when you have pussys in charge of or influencing something like war. So, is this really about human rights, or the Bush Administration? I think it's the latter. If the Bush Administration found a cure for cancer, you’d make sure the FDA would ban it.

If you gave a real rat’s ass about human rights, then you should also hold your country accountable for all the enemy combatants publicly executed, and left for dead by the roadside, by American Soldiers in Germany. But no, you don't care about them do you? It’s only an issue when Bush’s thumbprint is on it. And because we didn't put up with that shit back in WWII, none of us in America are speaking German under the Nazi Party rule are we?

Gitmo persists because of the Democrats, and now the Democrats want to give them equal rights under the law. Now you’re going to take a problem like Gitmo, and perpetuate it through the country’s courts and the millions of dollars that will cost. There are over 2,500 American soldiers killed in Iraq, largely whom were killed by insurgents, not during major combat operations during the invasion. If we regularly lined these bastards up and shot them in public in front of all the Iraqi’s, they’d quit coming out of their rat holes in droves. This whole mess is awash with the stench of political correctness demanded by weenie liberals who aren’t even fighting the war.

You want the war, and the insurgency problem, and Gitmo to end? The solution is simple. KILL!

Get a clue people.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    There are definitely some innocent people being held and tortured in Guantanamo. If I'm wrong, prove it to a judge, shouldn't be too hard if they're as heinous as Bin Laden?
    You're so sweet and thoughtful. And those same bastards would have no qualms about cutting your head off and swinging it on camera by your locks of hair over the Internet for the whole world to see.

Rookie Poster

LMAO @ a conservative on a transsexual website. They'd stone you for that.

But you are right, liberals are pansies, same as conservatives are dickheads.

Libertarian is the way to go, and in the United States, people are either going to be prosecuted as civilians (nope, not this time) or as war criminals (none of that either, says Bush). Saying that the other side would torture us doesn't give us the right to do it to them. Funny how morals can get lost so quickly, especially among those on the right.

Vicki Richter and Danielle Foxx
    Two Hottest Girls Alive

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    LMAO @ a conservative on a transsexual website. They'd stone you for that.

But you are right, liberals are pansies, same as conservatives are dickheads.

Libertarian is the way to go, and in the United States, people are either going to be prosecuted as civilians (nope, not this time) or as war criminals (none of that either, says Bush). Saying that the other side would torture us doesn't give us the right to do it to them. Funny how morals can get lost so quickly, especially among those on the right.
    Well said. Just more right wing racist conservatives selling fear to push their own agendas (and nobody to stand up to them).
    Why does it have to be softie liberals and nutty conservatives? How about somebody finds some middle ground that can appeal to the more sensible side of the populace? What's that I hear? Gay marriage? Abortion issues? Creation theory? Oh yeah, that's why we're fucked.

seanchai

Professional Poster

Congatulations my white pinhead pal from canada on your latest non-sequitur post

The recent Supreme court decision hasn't got a damn thing to do with Bib scummo and the other shitheads pictured in your post...way to go :P

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Congatulations my white pinhead pal from canada on your latest non-sequitur post

The recent Supreme court decision hasn't got a damn thing to do with Bib scummo and the other shitheads pictured in your post...way to go

If OBL`s personal bodyguard and driver gets tried in civil courts then what makes you think OBL , who face is clearly in that picture, if caught alive would not get the same "rights" granted to him by the USSC as it just gave to his personal bodyguard/driver .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kgetsowned_239.jpg 
Views:	2345 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	50116  

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by InHouston
    There are over 2,500 American soldiers killed in Iraq, largely whom were killed by insurgents, not during major combat operations during the invasion. If we regularly lined these bastards up and shot them in public in front of all the Iraqi’s, they’d quit coming out of their rat holes in droves. This whole mess is awash with the stench of political correctness demanded by weenie liberals who aren’t even fighting the war.
    And these 2,500+ American citizens (and that doesn't even include the horribly injured and the fatalities from other nations) gave their lives for what?

The 9/11 conspirators were from Iraq?

The WMD hoax?

That bad man Saddam who tried (supposedly) to kill shrubya's daddy?

The neo-cons who abandoned Afghanistan, without capturing OBL, in favor of their plans for invading Iraq?

We thought that it would be a good idea, because creating "insurgents" and recruiting more terrorists bolsters the neo-con agenda?

Halliburton needed to expand it's market?

We wanted cheaper gas?

Or was it the fact that the neo-con scum who engineered this lie are all draft-dodging chicken-hawks, and it makes them feel better about that?

Talk amongst yourselves...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe