Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON A GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF ''REAL GIRLS FOR ME'' COMES TO A TRANNY CHAT BOARD, WHERE IN FACT THERE ARE NO REAL GIRLS.....WHY ARE YOU HERE........NEVER QUESTION THE FATHER OF THE HOUSE.....THESE ARE MY PEOPLE ( THE TRANNYS AND THE BOYZ WHO LOVE THEM ) , I LOVE THEM ALL FOR WHO THEY ARE A....AGAIN WHY DID YOU PICK THAT NAME FOR THIS BOARD AND WHY ARE YOU HERE .......PEACHES...I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I CAN......NO YOUR TURN TO ANSWER

OF IT AINT IN NYCITY , IT DOESNT EXSIST...LEARN IT...LIVE IT , KNOW IT, GOD DAMN IT
    You have to -- HAVE TO -- be the only person in this place who can't see or recognize the fact that my handle is actually meant to pay homage to these beautiful women everytime I post. The vernacular here, as in other TS web sites, has the term, real girlinterchangable with a transsexual woman. I therefore in a sense give them their props everytime I post. You ?

If that didn't answer your curiosity about why I'm here, I'm here for the same reason you and all our other brethren reading this exchange between us are in here I pressume -- I happen to be fascinated, as well as spellbound by many of these beautiful women. Since I stumbled across this world, I can't keep my mind off them in other words. The GG world seems pale and boring in comparison.
    Suit yourself as far as typing with caps, and consistently violating the "number three" rule (Never utilize more than three punctuation marks [!!!].More is simply overkill) as punctuation marks go, but, hey, do as you please. I just find your posts hard to decipher at times. Let me put it in a way you might understand given your anonym: What kind of body would you have if you never altered your workouts and maintained the same boring routines of the same muscle groups ? You couldn't be the best, or more apt, all you could be, right ? Just as a well built competitive body builder strives for symmetry, so must one attempt that when forming a post. Everything should flow; fall in place in other words. I just think your postings would be more legible without all the staccato shouting.
    Oh, and I'm not here to deride you, or anyone in here for that matter. I actually happen to envy and respect you, partcularly given what you posted somewhere recently about the poignant relationship you once had with a TS girlfriend, and how everyone, including your family, had embraced her. It was very stirring.

Bigguy -- Thanks for keeping the pics going. The girls there that night appear to lo-o-o-o-ove the attention. Can one have private dances with these girls, or is the place simple not set up that way ? I'm simply mesmerized by the girl in img 2113. If I had been there, there would certainly have been a hell of a lot more than a single dollar in that left hand of hers. She's a hottie!

I only got pictures of the minority of girls there, a lot more did not go on stage or wanted their picture taken. I just tried to get as many as I could.

I got a lap dance with the one in pic 2113, but I don't know her name. There used to be a somewhat private lap dance area, but for some unknown reason it was missing this time, so the guys there had to be sitting where ever they can find a spot to get one. I think they will have this fixed for next time.

Professional Poster

Who's the black girl with the big cock IMG_2094.jpg statding next to the speakers.
    Looks very good.

Very nice girl from North Carolina named Lexie. She's only been dressing for a couple of months. currently residing in the Bronx

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Bigguy, your photos are Great. You got a lot of girls I didn't even see there. I'm wondering if I was even at the same party

Veteran Poster

I agree

Thanks. I think there were more girls that I didn't get that I got; so many were there. I think I'll have to work on an "identify that tgirl" post to try to figure out who they all are.

that's a good idea. my question is, how were you able to take all these great shots and still manage to relax and enjoy yourself?

It really wasn't that hard to enjoy myself it was actually very easy. It wasn't like I was taking pictures the whole time. I mean I was there for almost six hours which gave plenty of extra time when I wasn't taking pictures.

Rookie Poster

Does anyone know who the hottie in imae 2126 and 2125 is? I know someone asked before but I have to know....