Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: seriously pls hook me up

I marvel at all the stuff I took in my 20's, when I tally it up. I'm lucky because I don't have an addictive personality nor probably any genetic marker predisposing me toward addiction. Good luck, Michelle, in finding the right parties and the right hook ups. Just remember to be safe, like having a friend around and not driving when you're wasted.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

Hey Michelle darling...HUGE admirer of you I am. So I gave it some thought and came up with an idea. If you want to get a good trip going, that will make you feel really good. "Sort of like a good pain pill high" but actually legal and safe. And you haven't heard of it or tried it at all. Then try a product called Mayan Kratom. In my opinion the stuff is Hella Awesome!
    Sienna Grace actually led me on to it. Very Good Stuff.

But please babe, if your gonna do hard stuff, just be careful. Would hate for anything to happen to ya...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    This Is The Life:

if you really wanna try something unique I suggest Ayahuasca. Went to Columbia with a friend about 3 years ago and tried it under a shamans supervision. Or should I say it tried me. Mind expanding and blowing experience to say the least. You should beware this is not for many people a feel good experience - they don't refer to it as the Purge for nothing.

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.Blaze View Post
    Hey Michelle darling...HUGE admirer of you I am. So I gave it some thought and came up with an idea. If you want to get a good trip going, that will make you feel really good. "Sort of like a good pain pill high" but actually legal and safe. And you haven't heard of it or tried it at all. Then try a product called Mayan Kratom. In my opinion the stuff is Hella Awesome!
    Sienna Grace actually led me on to it. Very Good Stuff.

But please babe, if your gonna do hard stuff, just be careful. Would hate for anything to happen to ya...
    Thank you but that stuff just makes me nauseous. I'm surprised Sienna likes it.

Ratchet Ho Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by maaarc View Post
    if you really wanna try something unique I suggest Ayahuasca. Went to Columbia with a friend about 3 years ago and tried it under a shamans supervision. Or should I say it tried me. Mind expanding and blowing experience to say the least. You should beware this is not for many people a feel good experience - they don't refer to it as the Purge for nothing.
    Thats really cool that you got to do it w/a real shaman. I saw that on discovery channel. Its DMT from plants. I smoked dmt crystals twice. Its too much & too scary. Everyone turned into skeletons & disintigrated. It must be different as a drink w/a shaman.

Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    Thank you but that stuff just makes me nauseous. I'm surprised Sienna likes it.
    There are many different strains. Some stronger than others, some that give different effects. I've gotten nauseous on certain types myself. You have to find the strain that's right for you. It's just like allot of drugs "Though this isnt a drug" Different stuff is gonna give you a different feeling.

Try the actual brand name Mayan Kratom. And try it in capsule form. Their strain is the best on the market...

This Is The Life:

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Firestone View Post
    Thats really cool that you got to do it w/a real shaman. I saw that on discovery channel. Its DMT from plants. I smoked dmt crystals twice. Its too much & too scary. Everyone turned into skeletons & disintigrated. It must be different as a drink w/a shaman.
    From what I understand there's a hugh difference between smoking DMT crystals and the Ayahuasca experience. Could be that more than just the DMT is active - could be that the plants are sentient beings trying to communicate with you. Dunno. My experience was not scary simply profound. This guy I think has a good take on the difference.

Alex Grey: Primary difference between DMT and Ayahuasca

I'll say it again. Try the pot brownies. They get you high as fuck.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.