Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes, I must say it is was an awesome party! Way to go Allanah! The club layout was different. They made some changes to the stage, it was smaller than before, and the lap dance area was gone, but we made due. The place was packed! There must have been over 100 shemales there. I think like half of the tgirls on eros-ny were there. And what a wild time we all had! It was really like tgirls gone wild on the stage.

It was good seeing the fellow hungangels posters, hopefully we will put together a bigger picture thread than before.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Thank you all for your wonderful support.

The party was just amazing- they keep on getting better and better. This one was really wild. Everyone kept on asking me when the next one was and what a grear time they were having, so I hope everyone felt the same.

I know the club lay out was much different but better in a way. The lap dance room was a problem, so we have solved that issue by opening the second floor of the club (for the next event) which is much smaller and like a "lounge" for lad dances only.

Next party will be in July, party as a celebration for myself and Gia's birthday as both of them are in July.

Thank you Gregg, J, Big Guy , everyone !!!! AND A GREAT BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO DESUS FOR COMING TO HELP US SET UP IN THE DAY TIME.

Love u all,

xoxo

Allanah

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Well done Alannah - would have loved to have made it but looking forward to seeing the photos.
    The Grooby boys were in VIP's in Rio - 10 guys and 15 horny Brazilian shemales - including a couple you'd like Mega - photos soon.
    ciao
    seanchai

WOW, so many beautiful girls. It was great meeting you folks, and Mega, thanks for introducing me to your people. Can't wait for the pics.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Please make the next party post 19th July!!!! That will mean I will be able to fly over and have a great time myself.(selfish I know!!!) Its great to hear the party was a success and I really hope to make the next one.

God I love 'em

Still Here 5 Star Poster

As always, a wonderful time. Allanah you outdid yourself, it was like Shemaleyum + Eros.com live. Saw lots of girls I've never seen before, even met a few genetic girls, lol.
    It was great seeing the "Tranny Mafia" (Mega, Bigguy, Nicebod, etc), we will hangout soon, I swear. Flabbybody, great meeting you, thanks for the kind comments about the site and you're correct the men at that party crossed every demographic and socioeconomic background. It was a beautiful thing.

Thanks to Grooby for the Giveaways. SKYLENE AND MANDI, you know i love you both 2 death.

I don't even think we realize these parties are so major, there is nothing coming close to these events. Thanks to all involved.

Joanna Jet Veteran Poster joannajet's Avatar

Default Allanah Rocks

Hi all,

I just wanted to congratulate Allanah for once again, pulling off one hell of a party!!

Her ability to bring in a stunning array of transsexuals in unbelievable numbers and then have them dancing, stripping or just simply cruising glamorously around the club a unique ability and serves as a testament to the level of respect she has so deservedly achieved in our world.

These events are, talking from experience, on a level that surpasses anything else in the world.

For me personally, it was great chance to meet, chat and be humbled by fans. It was wonderful to catch up with so many of the girls I have had the pleasure to shoot or meet on my travels around the US. I was left breathless and in awe of a whole new crop of girls that have sprung out of the ether, bringing with them incredible beauty and amazing personalities and whom I can't wait to shoot.
    And last but not least, I make no apologies for the moment of sheer lust that came over me from seeing Anna Foxx again which lead to a spontaneous making-out in the middle of the stage and required intervention to stop us from going XXX!!

Needless to say, I am eagerly awaiting Allanah's invite to co-host at her next party

Kiss kiss,

Joanna Jet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jo_sww.jpg 
Views:	3013 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	6351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jo_sww.jpg 
Views:	2958 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	6352  

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Thank you so much Joanna, that means a lot to me.

You ALWAYS have an open invitation to host my events, as you are now an integral part of my events. They would not be the same with out you!

I am indeed overwhelemd by the amount of support and appreciation I have received from this last party. I can only hope that future events can only go as well.

July is definately the next party date. Both Gia and my b-days are in July so it will be a huge birthday extravaganza as well as usual frolics.

Thank you all again,

Allanah

5 Star Poster

Hmmm... Not sure what to say here. I did get pretty intoxicated. I'm not making excuses, but I honestly didn't drink all that much relatively speaking. I think some people were worried I was on something, but it was just bottomless screwdrivers.

Gregg, I totally don't remember seeing you. I am sure you would have stood out. I was actually pretty disappointed about that. I think after 2AM I was pretty much out of it. It may have been a little earlier because I didn't remember running around with my tits out.

The couch was really comfortable actually. I remember laying there and some guy saying something like, "This is totally how I pictured you... partying like a rock star"... Kinda funny in an off-center sort of way.

I'll apologize to Allanah again publicly - which I did verbally- (and Joanna because she left early with me)... but I don't think I was rude or anything to anyone. Maybe too friendly... but you know. It was a good time.

I would have sent something earlier, but didn't have Internet access until now.

Vicki

Vicki, I hope you come to the next party. It was great that you came, even tho you did get drunk. You were so sexy though when I came over to you when you were on that couch. It seemed like you were hitting on me. Man I never had such attention before from a pretty thing like you. OK, maybe you were a bit drunk and I looked better that way, but wow it made my night! I don't know where you went after 2am, I guess the drinks completely caught up to you by then.

I got a raffle ticket when I first got there, but I don't remember being a raffle. Did I miss it, or there wasn't one? Anybody know?

I can hardly wait for the next party!