Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION (too stoned to come up with a title lol)

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
    It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol
    thoughts, opinions and questions welcomed....
    Does telling your provider that it's your first time count?

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

So i really wanted to get some thoughts on this guys.... not a derailment

Guys that are virgins can't possibly "know" a woman's body...it's all new to them...they are "virgins". However, to answer your question - there was a time I would have said yes, guys should try GG girls first.

Now, ...look I'm older,my opinion now is - do whatever you feel. If you feel the person you're with...who cares why or who you're first time is with.

....on another note, there are probably folks who would say that if a guy hasn't tried pussy...he's still a virgin.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I would have to think that practically all heterosexual guys go vagina. But I think kids today loose their virginity in like the ninth grade, are transsexuals even transitioned then? Or are they pretty much considered gay?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole

I'm a little stoned too,so please forgive the ramble.
    Another problem I could see might be the questions the former virgin will ask himself. Many young guys will always ask themselves the "am I gay?" question...especially, if they never tried pussy....so at some point he will have to try vaginal sex just to prove to himself that he's straight.

Out of curiosity...under what circumstances did this question come up?

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Guys that are virgins can't possibly "know" a woman's body...it's all new to them...they are "virgins". However, to answer your question - there was a time I would have said yes, guys should try GG girls first.

Now, ...look I'm older,my opinion now is - do whatever you feel. If you feel the person you're with...who cares why or who you're first time is with.

....on another note, there are probably folks who would say that if a guy hasn't tried pussy...he's still a virgin.
    Ive never tried pussy and and and I wasn't a virgin by anyone's standards way before I was Amber :P lol

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I would have to think that practically all heterosexual guys go vagina. But I think kids today loose their virginity in like the ninth grade, are transsexuals even transitioned then? Or are they pretty much considered gay?
    some transsexuals do transition at that age or even earlier.I would say half the girl I know transitioned at 16 and one or two at 13

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    I'm a little stoned too,so please forgive the ramble.
    Another problem I could see might be the questions the former virgin will ask himself. Many young guys will always ask themselves the "am I gay?" question...especially, if they never tried pussy....so at some point he will have to try vaginal sex just to prove to himself that he's straight.

Out of curiosity...under what circumstances did this question come up?
    Naturally one will have several sexual partners from many different backgrounds through out their life.Ive noticed that its more common to find people who think gender is no different than dating someone with a different ethnic background in younger generations.

Ive been hanging with someone who is 21 and a virgin.I dont really get to caught up with dating someone younger as long as I can drink with them lol (im 27).The fact he is a virgin makes me feel odd.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

I guess it depends on what your core sexuality is. If the heterosexual thing is sort of out on the fringes of what makes you tick, then sure, have a t-girl first. If you're basically heterosexual though, you might want to reconsider.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
    It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol
    thoughts, opinions and questions welcomed....
    i don't think it is weird at all. gender normative is an odd way to put it because heteronormativity negates homosexual relationships.

So, is it then weird for a man to lose his virginity to another man because heteronormativity dictates that there is only a duality to gender and that heterosexuality is the only logical conclusion to that duality?

i would expect this type of question from a closeted chaser that was debating his sexuality but not from a transwoman whose existence rails against heteronormativity.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Thanks Giovanni, appreciate your input.
    So to make things interesting what if hypothetically your son confided in you that he was going to pop his cherry with a ts? Would it make any difference to you?
    Me personally??

No, because I'm admittedly trans-attracted. But I imagine for fathers who weren't it would be the equivalent of their son telling dad they were gay.

BTW who tells a parent they're about to lose their virginity??lol

That's strictly on a need-to-know basis and most parents don't have that level of security clearance.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

My parents would have been upset. Different times.

But if a son of mine were to encounter a TS first in life? That'd be fine and dsndy with me - providing he didn't pay for the experience.