Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Satanism

Professional Poster

I dont belive non religion.
    If you belive the god you also have to belive the devil.
    My opinion is that the religion is only a factor of power.
    To hold the people down.

Well, boys and girls, you want to know the face of Satanism? Here it is for you:

Subject: Cutting Off Arms and Crushing Children's Testicles: Welcome to the New Freedom
    Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,pd axs.issues.democrats
    Message-ID: <3fb8a252uiuneebuh39m6n72raqoep55cf@4ax.com>
    Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:46:12 -0400

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...9c6ada2281261d

In the above post I provide massive amounts of documentation where the U.S. government itself admits it is holding innocent people indefinitely without charges (including U.S. citizens), torturing them, raping them--including homosexually anally raping them--and murdering them, and that the orders to do so came from the highest levels of the U.S. government.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    Well, boys and girls, you want to know the face of Satanism? Here it is for you:

Subject: Cutting Off Arms and Crushing Children's Testicles: Welcome to the New Freedom
    Newsgroups: alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,pd axs.issues.democrats
    Message-ID: <3fb8a252uiuneebuh39m6n72raqoep55cf@4ax.com>
    Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:46:12 -0400

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...9c6ada2281261d

In the above post I provide massive amounts of documentation where the U.S. government itself admits it is holding innocent people indefinitely without charges (including U.S. citizens), torturing them, raping them--including homosexually anally raping them--and murdering them, and that the orders to do so came from the highest levels of the U.S. government.
    Thanks, Jaimie, proves my point. The is no Satan. Just humans with other humans saying it must be Satan at work. No, it's humans at work, humans did it, humans reported. And humans do nothing about it.

But let's credit the mythical Satan and the anti-christ! He doesn't exist! If he does he's on hiatus pining for Saddam on old South Park episodes!

If it really bothers you stop typing away expending your engery on research and type away to your representatives. If you've given up on that route, throw yourself against the White House gates.

This is Hung Angels! We love erotic photographic presentations, sharing of ts information and events, good jokes, sharing emotions, not doing homework on subjects which we have no power to change. If you want to accomplish something, post to "meet the Press" or "60 minutes".

AND FOR CHRISTSAKE STOP INVOKING THE NAME OF SATAN AND START USING WE AND US AND THEM!

Satan does not want to be disturbed!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jamie FWIW I certainly don't agree with many of your conclusions, which are informed by your Christian religious perspective, but I certainly hope you won't stop posting. I've said before, where you end up is frequently somewhere close to where I am, sometimes I just don't agree with how you got there. I don't believe a personal Satan is at work, but I do sympathise with how your observations and the viewpoint you make them from may lead you to believe that.

Certainly don't want you to shut up.

Ezed, man, you know there are at least six people on this list whose posts I simply scroll straight past. If Jamie does your head in, just pass by and don't look.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    There is no "Satan". It's an absurd concept. Why would an "Ultimate Intelligence" have a need to create a hypothetical challenge to itself?

If there is a higher purpose to existence, it's not restricted to this pretty little rock we live on. If there is "evil" at our level of comprehension, it's our fear of asking "why?"

On the other hand, I've dealt with "ghosts" on occasion, which never seemed "evil" to me, but freaked me out. I will leave it at that.

Weird world we live in. Hehe.
    Ya'll got to stop it with all these lies i know it and everybody on this forum know there is a devil and his home called hell.

Got Dat Fira

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

sorry Daebo, i don't know it and you don't know it. nobody knows it 'cause it aint true. neither claims of revelation nor massive amounts of hardcore documentation (as jamie claims) a proof makes. that the hypothesis of heaven and hell has no content, explanatory value or use is enough to eliminate it from consideration. what makes people do dispicable things? as far as explanations go the devil doesn't hold a candle to selfishness, greed, jealously, fear (such as the fear of hell against the promise of heaven)etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Daebo
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    There is no "Satan". It's an absurd concept. Why would an "Ultimate Intelligence" have a need to create a hypothetical challenge to itself?

If there is a higher purpose to existence, it's not restricted to this pretty little rock we live on. If there is "evil" at our level of comprehension, it's our fear of asking "why?"

On the other hand, I've dealt with "ghosts" on occasion, which never seemed "evil" to me, but freaked me out. I will leave it at that.

Weird world we live in. Hehe.
    Ya'll got to stop it with all these lies i know it and everybody on this forum know there is a devil and his home called hell.
    Daebo,

If you and others are so sure about the existence of hell, how about putting forth empirical evidence of its existence?

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Oh for crying out loud.

Look, Daebo, I'm not sure how you can say what I'm posting anywhere in regards to anything, is/are "lies". I don't know anything, I'm a fuckin jack-ass posting on a message board.

Maybe there is a "satan". I don't even know for sure yet if there is a "God" that created said enemy. Satan would have to be pretty stupid, if it does exist.

The creator of the universe would be a pretty formidible foe to go against, especially when there is a written "prophetic" record (via the christian Bible) of Satan eventually getting it's ass kicked. It wouldn't know this was it's fate? Why would it wage a war it was destined to lose?

I get the whole "You gotta have faith" thing, but it just doesn't make any fricken sense. It's a fairy tale designed to control primative society.

Of course, by saying that, I'm probably viewed as a tool of satan now, or some damn thing.

When I see a UFO land in front of me, I'll start thinking about UFO's. When satan or Jesus show up at my door I'll ask them in, pour some drinks, have a sit down, and try to figure out what's going on.

That hasn't happened, and I don't expect it ever will.