Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    the most dangerous presence to ever exist throughout history has always been the people's very own government.
    This is weird. I find myself agreeing with several of your conclusions, but I can't get round the fact that the way you arrive at them is the most preposterous collection of non-sequiturs I've seen since......Well, probably since Reagan was incumbent.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    the most dangerous presence to ever exist throughout history has always been the people's very own government.
    This is weird. I find myself agreeing with several of your conclusions, but I can't get round the fact that the way you arrive at them is the most preposterous collection of non-sequiturs I've seen since......Well, probably since Reagan was incumbent.

Your above comment is itself fallacious. Unlike you, I don't merely make claims: I prove my statements up one side and down the other with massive amounts of hardcore documentation.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Junior Poster

Your above comment is itself fallacious. Unlike you, I don't merely make claims: I prove my statements up one side and down the other with massive amounts of hardcore documentation.
    you're ridiculous and you don't even know it haha

internet evidence, right.

Which claims are you referring to, dearie?

Which claims are you referring to, dearie?
    That my statements are non sequiturs.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Junior Poster

G00d l00kin out with the information jamie i appreciate.

Got Dat Fira

Platinum Poster

I think jamiejesus has finally found his soulmate...and I wish you both all the best...but maybe you two should consider putting down that crack pipe every now and then...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I think jamiejesus has finally found his soulmate...and I wish you both all the best...but maybe you two should consider putting down that crack pipe every now and then...
    LOL.... No doubt. Talk about your not-so-dynamic duo.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

There is no Satan, humans invented him. There is no hell, you are reincarnated. If you fail to use the abilities God gave you or are an asshole with no patience, you probably come back as an ant. When you figure out what you're suppose to be doing, you get stepped on and become a worm. When you start showing some apptitude as a worm, you're impaled on a hook and may come back as a spider. Do a good job as a spider and you may be elevated to a dog. Then at least, you can lick your own crotch and sleep all day. Fuck up and bite someone and it's back to a cockroach. And we all know how many cock roaches there are.

Veteran Poster

Yeah, don't you know Satan exists but God doesn't... the world just sucks like that.