Junior Poster

Default I knew there was a reason I loved Sheeba

Pulled out my copy of TSP #27 and watched her scene twice. I've read some people post that they don't like her because she show's no emotion. Can't say I agree. She was all into it from BJ to cumshot.

Very hot woman. I wish she makes a trip to the Crescent City. She'll definitely have a visit from me, maybe two.

Junior Poster

Not all shemales have to show emotion when they get fu*ked not all shemales are the same in this world everybody should know that off top when is her next scene in a movie coming out.

Got Dat Fira

Veteran Poster

I love sheeba because of this....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeba2064_957.jpg 
Views:	1908 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	80449   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeba2064_166.jpg 
Views:	1906 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	80450   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheeba2061_184.jpg 
Views:	1946 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	80451  

Default Re: I knew there was a reason I loved Sheeba

Quote Originally Posted by General124
    Pulled out my copy of TSP #27 and watched her scene twice. I've read some people post that they don't like her because she show's no emotion. Can't say I agree. She was all into it from BJ to cumshot.

Very hot woman. I wish she makes a trip to the Crescent City. She'll definitely have a visit from me, maybe two.

I loved her in a scene where she was a cable repair girl with a tool belt on and she was sitting on the stairs while some lucky guy was eating her ass ans sucking her gorgeous cock.

Professional Poster

Default Re: I knew there was a reason I loved Sheeba

Quote Originally Posted by General124

Didnt she just get married to dome pro ball player? That was a rumor that i heard, but im not sure if it is true.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.