Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Are Femboi's different that twinks?

Should femboi's be classified separately from twinks? Would femboi's be considered pre-transition t-girls? What does the forum think?

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Are Femboi's different that twinks?

You've got too much time on your hands

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I think you need to stop classifying people.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

A Twink is typically a pretty looking young gay boy. 99.9% of the time they have no interest at all in transitioning. They are usually just young teen boys who are gay and maybe sometimes wear eyeliner and lip gloss, and skinny jeans, with a pretty hairstyle.

Femboys are typically young gay boys who usually like to dress more feminine and have more feminine mannerisms. A great example of this in the mannerisms area, is in the character of Jack from "Will and Grace". More or less, a crossdresser though. Sometimes genderqueer ( androgynous and in the grey area between male and female )

From my personal experience, before I transitioned, I was neither of the above. Usually, Transgirls ( and by "Trans", I mean transitioning. By means of hormones and surgery )now were quite typically normal boys before realizing who we were and before starting hormones.

Once one realizes one's self and starts taking hormones and planning or already having surgeries to feminize ones body, they should start referring to themselves as "Trans"girls, "Trans"sexual, "T"girl, "Trans"gender. That's where the "T" and "Trans" comes from and what it means. Transition.

Prior to this "Trans" part, if they wear women's attire, then they could be twinks, femboys, and the like, but most likely they're just referred to as gay and/or crossdressers.

Keep in mind though, that just because a young teen boy looks very feminine, does not mean that boy will "transition" into a girl. Being trans is a completely different breed.

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

We really need a twink appreciation thread!

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    We really need a twink appreciation thread!

No, we really don't.
    But, if you feel the need, go ahead!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

to me...a man that only has an interest in women...femboys and twinks are one in the same. they are effeminate gay men. is there a small difference between the two stereotypes...i am sure there must be but who cares?

if effeminate men do it for you, i am sure there are boards that cater to that. we really don't need any more threads about them here. this is a board about women who are in transition and neither "femboy" or "twink" qualify as a woman in transition.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Silver Poster

you came to the right place friend. here are some great resources for you:

fem boys (or whatever they are called..feminine looking males)

amateur sissy stuff...ts/tv/cd`s

hot latino amateur CDs

crossdressers who will turn you on

i would also suggest using the search function to search for topics and interests beforehand. most have been discussed and/or requested

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Why have a Twink/Femboy appreciation thread or anything showing your thanks to them? They do nothing in this industry. They contribute nothing. Most are just selfies from Facebook and Twitter, that they post....because you have the ability to post your own photos on social media networks. That's all. They do not model, and hence, not models. Just unsuspecting, "usually" young pretty boys having their photos masturbated to.

They are, for the most part, young teen boys who have nothing to do with Trannies/Shemales.

From the time I have first logged on here till now, I have seen Tgirls leave and I have heard many girl's stories about leaving for various reasons.

I have been on the fence about being actively here, or leave completely, because there seems to hardly be any call for Shemales much here anymore. It's primarily for guys who like young teen pretty boys. Especially considering that a great number of threads are about them AND those threads have the highest view/post count.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

[quote=EvaCassini;1481885]Why have a Twink/Femboy appreciation thread or anything showing your thanks to them? They do nothing in this industry. They contribute nothing. Most are just selfies from Facebook and Twitter, that they post....because you have the ability to post your own photos on social media networks. That's all. They do not model, and hence, not models. Just unsuspecting, "usually" young pretty boys having their photos masturbated to.

They are, for the most part, young teen boys who have nothing to do with Trannies/Shemales.

From the time I have first logged on here till now, I have seen Tgirls leave and I have heard many girl's stories about leaving for various reasons.

I have been on the fence about being actively here, or leave completely, because there seems to hardly be any call for Shemales much here anymore. It's primarily for guys who like young teen pretty boys. Especially considering that a great number of threads are about them AND those threads have the highest view/post count.

To be fair, the OP is a scumbag troll who with a history of posting things about how tgirls=twinks and mocking transwomen whose GRS went awry.