Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD vs. TS

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Lisa Lawyer - but she wasn't the first.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

OK here’s my take on the CD/TV/TS issue.

1/ CD = Cross Dresser and just that. Somebody who basically has a fem clothes fetish which may just be 1 item of ladies clothing or many. Only concentrates on the neck down. Doesn't do wigs makeup etc and won't go out dressed at all. Not interested in passing as fem at all. Dresses more for a sexual kick than anything else.

2/ TV = Transvestites is what I am. Somebody who does the whole thing completely dresses en-fem. Mostly pays attention to detail Inc makeup wig and jewelry. May go out dressed to venues etc. Has no interest in changing sex and is happy being male for most of the time and in fact enjoys traditional manly things like sport etc. but likes to express his fem side.

3/TS = Well removed from the above. born guy who believes he/she is a woman in a mans body who wants to live full time fem. Most want rid of that alien thing hanging between her legs. I could go on but you and add your own to this.

The above is quite loose and I have tried to condence it down but they are basicaly my understandings on the subject.

I will add that the above is what many in the UK believe but there are lots of grey areas and overlaps. Also in the UK a TV is not a TS as appears to often be the definition in the USA.

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

Junior Poster

transsexuals aren't always M2F remember...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    Of course not, but I don't see people posting pics of Buck Angel here...

Junior Poster

that has nothing to do with it at all

if a definition is being made, all aspects should be taken into account, not just the M2F side.

then to add onto the definition list, intersexed, hermaphrodite (sp?) etc

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    Ermmmmm RIGHT!!! However I think for this topic we are talking about M to F unless you know otherwise oin which case I stand corrected

Katie,

Katie. Yep my avatar is me.

When asked by security to ID myself I took a small mirror from my purse, looked into it and declared " Yes that's me alright"

Do you like flatchested girls who have to shave?
    Your point? Seriously, I've known GGs like that.

Zoe, you scare me. In a good way.

Who was the girl who had all her implants removed, changed hormones and married his cousin?
    Was that Lisa Lawer? Er...Cousin?!?

"Certified Tranny Expert"
    Hey, it's assigned by seniority. Some of us would never assume that (I'm not sure that anyone is).

Lisa Lawyer - but she wasn't the first.
    Ooh, do I win a cookie for guessing right?

Of course not, but I don't see people posting pics of Buck Angel here.....
    You haven't searched enough.

Doesn't have to be Buck, either. We had a F2M TS in our extended family, even as the stand-in partner for the Lamaze classes when my son was born.

then to add onto the definition list, intersexed, hermaphrodite (sp?) etc
    BTDT...Well, the intersexed individual anyway. Now =THERE= was a unique person.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

im sorry, has something gotten to you?

the topic says CD vs. TS - those terms do not direct you to one specific gender at all, and all im saying is do not miss the fact there is a F2M side to the transsexual too..

Default My thoughts!

SheMales (tss) have enjoyed an overwhelming acceptance by the population. Tv's (cd's) are considered with the greatest of comtempt, derision and also considered to be defective in the most ugly possible of ways.

SheMales are as they say an artifact of the modern generation. As I revealed in my info link that during my protest days about 25 to 30 years ago my protest was that youngster at birth and there after when they had ambiguous gentatals the girls type if enlarged would in a business as usual attitude castrated them!!! My prostest went from the grassroots to the national attention. The results were that in the medical system in the Americas, Europe and down under the posedure was stopped and the decision would be delayed to a later time. One forum post states that the issue would be one of haunting society but this is far from the case. Since the start of time for humankind the castration was the prefered method. The resulting individual then went and lived a fullfilling life as a woman. Albiet a sterile woman. But, the ranks of the legal and illegal adoption system were loaded so that the mother instinct was gratified. The family was a normal family except for the secreat which was never revealed. In the movie I say the other night a mob was formed to go after a cd's whose expensive wardrobe had been discovered. This cd had to leave town, but fast and in somewhat of an undress!!!

People like to associate with people of their same interest. I like SheMales and find it upseting when cd's intrude into SheMales activities.

LOVE James

Rookie Poster

Well, I see this post has gotten some action since I've started it and the one bitch I have is with Chica. Not a bitch so much as a complaint. Although logically both sides should be represented (MTF and FTM), in reality the two are diametrically opposed. Personally, I would love to suck off Jamie Cross in addition to an actual T-girl. But sexually, an FTM is completely fucking repulsive to me and I'm guessing, many other people on this board. I couldn't find the FTM pics to prove that, but just do a search, compare them by some MTFs, and you'll see what I mean . . .

I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other. Now go and add transsexuals into the mix; people would be confused as to whether she/he is really a girl/guy and homophobia would get the best of them if they ever got attracted to a ts. "Am I straight or gay?" Think about the mindfuck that this poses to mainstream (i.e. straight) America. But then again, screw it, who needs mainstream America? If everyone listened to what was "acceptable," no real changes would have been made in society since the '50s. Forget what you think you know, just do what feels right and hope for the best

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson