Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD vs. TS

Veteran Poster

Default Re: My thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by SheMaleInventor
    SheMales are as they say an artifact of the modern generation.
    We are? Silly me, I thought TS/third-gendered people have existed the world over throughout the centuries...

As I revealed in my info link that during my protest days about 25 to 30 years ago my protest was that youngster at birth and there after when they had ambiguous gentatals the girls type if enlarged would in a business as usual attitude castrated them!!!
    As horrid as these practices of genital mutilation are for genitally-"ambiguous" intersexed people, the vast majority of TS are not intersexed. Indeed, there is no way to distinguish a transsexual person from a non-transsexual person except by talking to them about their feelings and experiences.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedRevolver66
    Well, I see this post has gotten some action since I've started it and the one bitch I have is with Chica. Not a bitch so much as a complaint. Although logically both sides should be represented (MTF and FTM), in reality the two are diametrically opposed. Personally, I would love to suck off Jamie Cross in addition to an actual T-girl. But sexually, an FTM is completely fucking repulsive to me and I'm guessing, many other people on this board. I couldn't find the FTM pics to prove that, but just do a search, compare them by some MTFs, and you'll see what I mean . . .
    lol at first i thought ya called me a bitch, but hey i can dig that - just woke up off a late night out and minds are a funny way then...

but F2M deserve as much of the "Transsexual" tag as much as M2F do, because it's there, albeit not as big/advertised as most on here.

There is a F2M who is probably one of the best SRS surgeons in the UK, now retired, but training up new people right now, and I have much respect for that. Other than Buck, I don't really know of any others who have a bit of fame to their name...

I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other.
    True, it is an absolute 110% disgusting thing for two guys to be kissing. But when a man like person and a woman like person are kissing they will not be any notice to a heartfelt feeling by anyone who sees. I became aware of the issue back during my college days of the early 1970's. One of the guys at the gym I worked out at worked at the local major hospital. He worked all day at procedures dealing with births with ambiguous genitals. This hospital was the major hospital in the state and did all those procedures. I forget the stats but these births are either one in one hundred fifty or one in between six hundred to seven hundred. So one can conclude that it was quite a common occurance. Today the situation exist that the SRS can be delayed until later so the individual can make the choice.

The issue then becomes how well can SheMales have a positive fit in the population. It is like a great experiment that if SheMales give trouble they will go back to the SRS at birth since that method since the begining of humankind has been successful.

Granted there are only two sexes but a wide range of variations that all get lumped together (M2F, M2F and others). The accepted method would be for the issue to be decided by science. About 15 years ago there were a couple of scientist who pushed for a system of five sexual desinations. But, this issue is not one that hunts society. And as a result the effort was determined not to be worthwhile and the plan fizzled. So a two sex system is what has to be lived with.

Veteran Poster

True, it is an absolute 110% hot thing for two guys to be kissing.
    Fixed.

Rookie Poster

I disagree with shemaleinventor that she males have enjoyed lots of acceptance by the population. On the contrary, I think it's quite opposite. Most people can barely handle the sight of two guys kissing each other.
    True, it is an absolute 110% disgusting thing for two guys to be kissing.
    Umm, SheMaleInventor, that's not what I was saying. What I meant was that two real guys kissing happens to make a lot of straight people uncomfortable. Personally, I agree with tgirlzoe because straight kissing is so overdone.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson