Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD vs. TS

Rookie Poster

Default CD vs. TS

Okay, let's settle this once and for all. What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS? I know there's a lot of CDs in online personals and such that look literally like a guy with a wig on. But take like a Jamie Cross or Kayla Coxx, they are just as passable as many a T-girl, in my book. Do any of you have a real preference or distinction between the two types? Throw down and let me know . . .

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

- Dr. Johnson

What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS?

COMMITMENT

Who cares. Every one is what they are. It's undefinable. Don't reduce it to words and theories. We as a species aren't intelligent enough to do that, yet. No matter how intelligent you think you are. Take the person at face value. If you don't like them, move away. If you do, engage them.

Professional Poster

correct me if I am wrong, but ain't Jamie Cross living as a girl full time now?

Or was I thinking about something else?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Default Re: CD vs. TS

Quote Originally Posted by LoadedRevolver66
    Okay, let's settle this once and for all. What is the difference between a convincing CD and a TS? I know there's a lot of CDs in online personals and such that look literally like a guy with a wig on. But take like a Jamie Cross or Kayla Coxx, they are just as passable as many a T-girl, in my book. Do any of you have a real preference or distinction between the two types? Throw down and let me know . . .
    Well, some of the so-called "TVs" are just keeping their options open for the time being. Either that, or they are happy with their lives, or the way they look already.

I want to take hormones, but I'm going to do it legally. Right now I have to wait a bit over a month to see a particular doctor to prescribe them. At any rate, hormones won't change how I feel inside. At most they will just make me feel more feminine than I do already. Of course, with the emotional ups and downs that female hormones cause added to it.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    correct me if I am wrong, but ain't Jamie Cross living as a girl full time now?

Or was I thinking about something else?
    From Jamie Cross' website:

I'm a very passable, 100% natural transvestite, though I am flattered when I'm mistaken for a pre-op or (better yet!) a young lady!
    That implies that she's not a pre-op, which I take to mean that she doesn't take hormones (and I suppose that takes a lot of effort to look like that without hormones or plastic surgery).

---

To quote the cult classic To Wong Foo...:

When a straight man puts on a dress and goes on a sexual kick he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation he is a transsexual. When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen.
    Of course, not all transsexuals have had, or want to have, "a little operation" but that's beside the point.

Cross-dressers are primarily men who have a feminine side they like to express by dressing up in women's clothes. This is exemplified by groups like The Society for the Second Self (Tri-Ess).

In contrast, transsexuals wake up, pour some coffee and head out to work as a woman. Usually early on in childhood (I think I was about 7-8 when it became clear), we start freaking out and get really confused why people think we're boys. Most of the young ones like boys (whether exclusively or primarily) and some of us come out as gay (I was 15). Then we realize that gay boys, however effeminate, are still boys and find out that we can actually "fix" our bodies and come out as transsexual (I was 16). Then we take female hormones and finish or redo our puberty the right way.

There is sometimes a totem pole with "deep stealth" (nobody, even boyfriends or husbands and best friends know about your history) post-op transsexuals on top, followed by pre-ops, non-ops, all the way down to the creepy guy in the apartment across the street who puts on stockings to jerk off. However, if I could be okay with playing dress-up as a girl sometimes and not having to go through all the rest of the feelings, I'd do that in a heartbeat. That's just because I'm lazy, personally I love how my life has turned out.

Junior Poster

Default Re: CD vs. TS

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Michelle
    Well, some of the so-called "TVs" are just keeping their options open for the time being. Either that, or they are happy with their lives, or the way they look already.
    It's not a case of keeping your options open. I and im sure many others, made the decision to step into the world of transsexuality at a very young age. I did when I was just 4. I could hardly read and write then, but I knew what I wanted to be. I think these who decide late do it because they're unhappy with their lives, it wasnt fulfilled, and want an escape route.

Junior Poster

"mds
    Certified Tranny Expert"

And you're asking the questions?

Junior Poster

well good job u aint no doctor

"FIX MY HEART DOC IM GONNA DIE"
    "wait a sec i cant remember how to!"

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    At the end of the day transsexuals can't take off a dress and be one of the guys.

Who was the girl who had all her implants removed, changed hormones and married his cousin?
    Wasn't it Lisa Lawer? Or at least, so I have heard.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .