Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Hey Girls! What is your sexual fantasy?

I guess all most all of us have had a fantasy or two But I havn't heard from all The TS's Girls on the Board.

I'm not one of the gurls, but I'll guess:

He's rich

He's attractive (Handsome is relative)

He's witty

He's polite

He leaves the seat down

He bathes occasionally

Optional: His nickname is 'Mr. Ed'.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    I'm not one of the gurls, but I'll guess:

He leaves the seat down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

one of my fantasies is to seduce King Kong...i'd love to get him hard as a bullet and straight as a rocket. then i'd stand in his lap and wrap both my arms around his veined and thobbing pole followed by my splayed and creamy legs. i'd climb that turgid bestial pole all the way to the top and dip my titties in his oozing slit...then slide back down...my own little erection rubbing his all the way. then i'd climb back up. repeat and rinse. after while we'd be sooo slippery i couldn't make it to the top anymore...but it won't matter because by then his balls will start churning and pumping and it'll rain gorilla jizz for about an hour before they stop.

it's too late at night to be answering questions like this.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    one of my fantasies is to seduce King Kong...i'd love to get him hard as a bullet and straight as a rocket. then i'd stand in his lap and wrap both my arms around his veined and thobbing pole followed by my splayed and creamy legs. i'd climb that turgid bestial pole all the way to the top and dip my titties in his oozing slit...then slide back down...my own little erection rubbing his all the way. then i'd climb back up. repeat and rinse. after while we'd be sooo slippery i couldn't make it to the top anymore...but it won't matter because by then his balls will start churning and pumping and it'll rain gorilla jizz for about an hour before they stop.

I am starting to like you even more, Trish.

*looks for an ape costume*

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Default Re: Hey Girls! What is your sexual fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by themaster
    I guess all most all of us have had a fantasy or two But I havn't heard from all The TS's Girls on the Board.
    Okay, I'm here going to answer this question without reading any of the other responses beforehand.

My sexual fantasy simply involves pleasing hard cocks. That is, having hard cocks shoot their loads into me, and having hard cocks poke me in all of my love-holes.

I love riding a hard cock, and I love the taste of semen.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Now if your above comments applied to a man, then I would definitely want to go for a ride on him. But I think King Kong would split me in two--or any girl, for that matter.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

I'll say that again

my sexual fantasy is to have 3 or more young, attractive latin and well hung (and thick) tall slim guys work me all at the same time. 2 cocks in me at once, i've never tried... but would like to someday. Only i dont want it to be raunchy. I want to be worshipped as a goddess and have my ENTIRE body worshipped and pleased. Licked over from head to toe. Passionate and sensual. I want NONE of them to speak, only moan and tell me how much they adore me, and how it pleases them to serve my body

Professional Poster

^^^^

That's going to be hard to top....

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips