Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Lady, man or trans?

So we are thinking of doing more creative things at the Safehouse. We already have a sketch artist weekly and last week a guy did a small standup set. Going forward so we are thinking of doing some games with a kinky theme.

So we are contemplating Lady, Man or Trans where a contestant is blindfolded and led up to our gloryhole which will be put up on stage. His job will be to guess whether the person blowing him is male, female or trans. Guess right and he will win a prize ($50 value) guess wrong and he gets a booby prize. The kicker is that the people in the gloryhole will be seen on a big screen behind him so the audience will know but not the contestant.

We might broadcast it on Cam 4 or here if there is interest. All that will be shown is the inside of the booth, not the contestant.

Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	232323232 fp43832_nu=3242_489_58;_WSNRCG=393288475_324nu0mrj.jpg 
Views:	1207 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	709696  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

Default Re: Lady, man or trans?

I think the Man part is taking it over the edge. Most ts admirers aren't gay and have no interest in men, me and most posters here included. it wouldn't be a pleasant scene if the contestant who isn't gay finds out he was just blown by a guy. i know i would be very pissed and probably get rowdy. maybe you can have just a lady and ts or a lady, ts and passable cd/tv but throwing a man in there in my opinion would backfire.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Thanks for the feedback Stan. I see your point. Fortunately whomever gets up there probably won't care as the game and rules will be very clearly laid out. We get a diverse crowd at the safe House so the guy (or gurl) who volunteers will be 1. a regular whom we know to be cool and 2. more than likely will not care as to which gender is servicing them.

Your point is well taken however and we will make sure we control for that variable.

Thanks for the input!

Newish Veteran Poster

Ed, I feel you're right- if the game is called "Lady, Man, or Trans" and the goal is to determine who is blowing you (that is, whether it is a lady, a man, or a transsexual (woman, I assume?) blowing you) then any participant should know that his penis may be in the mouth of a lady. Or that of a man. Or that of a transsexual (woman, I assume?).

But this is America. Better get waivers signed.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    So we are thinking of doing more creative things at the Safehouse. We already have a sketch artist weekly and last week a guy did a small standup set. Going forward so we are thinking of doing some games with a kinky theme.

So we are contemplating Lady, Man or Trans where a contestant is blindfolded and led up to our gloryhole which will be put up on stage. His job will be to guess whether the person blowing him is male, female or trans. Guess right and he will win a prize ($50 value) guess wrong and he gets a booby prize. The kicker is that the people in the gloryhole will be seen on a big screen behind him so the audience will know but not the contestant.

We might broadcast it on Cam 4 or here if there is interest. All that will be shown is the inside of the booth, not the contestant.

Thoughts?
    I like it...as an alternative, you can have a woman do a bj and she has to guess if the dick is man or trans lol

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

There was, briefly, a panel game on a British "youth TV" show where contestants had to recognise their girlfriends from their breasts. Very high failure rate. This pushes it way way into potentially dangerous territory. But if the rules are clear upfront then why not. Mind you I wouldn't be playing....

I'll bet that few can tell the difference once the cock is in the mouth and with the "blindfold" on.

Silver Poster

Based on previous events, getting a guy to willingly participate should be the easy part. I think getting a guy to go in the glory hole might be more of a challenge.

We shall see.

For our foot fetish party I think we will do a footjob contest.

Junior Poster

Interesting concept but the guy bit just turns me off.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Should be interesting...

Member Rookie Poster

I think the hardest part would be finding a gg willing to give a public glory hole bj. Finding a straight guy willing to risk a blindfolded, "random-gay", bj with the chance of winning $50 will turn out to be easier than some of the homophobes seem to believe.