Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: scared to be a bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    Hi Fred - It was good to meet you at the after after party in LA.
    Yeah...it was nice to meet you...you're a gentleman.
    Alcohol left some holes in my memory of the after after party, but I was lucky to meet a lady I was talking with there, here in N.Y...and she filled in the blanks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    I agree, I have found that interaction with Tgirls has made me far more understanding of myself and more at ease - but I need far more study in this area.

I personally have found that being a bottom to someone that vibes fem is a huge turn on and the most intense rush of my life. If they don't feel very fem it is so-so to stop now for me. Something about submitting to a female, having her in control flips a lot of things in me on many levels.
    I just learned to broaden my horizons... perhaps with age and experience. I've dated girls that were mostly tops (yes, they exist)...and girls that were mostly or completely bottoms...and versatile too. If a girl has a preference, I'll go along with that. Whatever she likes...it's all good. I have a bit of an oral fixation, and since I have yet to meet a girl that says "Don't lick this or that"...I'm pretty much happy either way...but a girl that is versatile does allow for more...well...versatility.
    All I know is, if I'm not going to let folks out there IRL dictate who and how I'm sleeping with....I damn sure ain't going to let some dudes (or girls) opinions on what is or isn't feminine affect what I do in my bedroom. The only person that matters to is the person sharing my bed.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    In the big picture, it doesn't really matter how we view ourselves. Society as a whole thinks that having sex with us is different than with other women.

We may as well accept that this is the case, and work with a clear view of the situation.

On a personal level, I agree with you for sure, but I'm not thinking on a personal level.
    Virginity is also a foolish and outdated concept. As if anything is ever pure, and then gets metaphysically sullied by dick!

It's just a line that people drew and I absolutely don't understand why people place such stock in bullshit dogma that vastly limits their enjoyment in their short lives.
    If you think that just because the bottom takes a dick, that makes his role in the relationship a feminine one, you have a more tragically simplistic view of gender and sexuality than I gave you credit for.

He's a man. He can do whatever he pleases with his butt, and absolutely nobody has a right to define his role for him.

It was a wrong turn for the whole of civilization when people started thinking that their feelings and classifications on and around the sexualities of others were worth a damn.

Generalizations don't work for a thing except to limit understanding.
    All very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Within relationships are defined roles and in general, two alpha males will not coexist comfortably.
    Except you're assuming the Alpha male can't be the bottom...you're wrong.

Last edited by fred41; 04-09-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: used "accept" by mistake

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Except you're assuming the Alpha male can't be the bottom...you're wrong.
    No man who bottoms for trans girls wants to see himself as anything but masculine...that's all well and good, I'm not one to say they shouldn't.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

No man who bottoms for trans girls wants to see himself as anything but masculine...that's all well and good, I'm not one to say they shouldn't.
    There's a difference between what sexual act you perform...and how you live your life outside.
    Simple, for example...in a heterosexual relationship, your definition of Alpha couldn't apply to the average GG woman...but we all know that the male/husband/boyfriend in a heterosexual relationship isn't always the "Alpha" in the marriage/relationship.

Senior Member Junior Poster

You should be scared, you never know what she's thinking of you as soon as you start to point your ass to her or start to suck her. She's probably or might be cursing at you.

Welcome to your future spendings. You should know whats the difference between masculine n whats feminine and accept your feminine qualities.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    There's a difference between what sexual act you perform...and how you live your life outside.
    Simple, for example...in a heterosexual relationship, your definition of Alpha couldn't apply to the average GG woman...but we all know that the male/husband/boyfriend in a heterosexual relationship isn't always the "Alpha" in the marriage/relationship.
    You can be masculine as anything outside the bedroom but when you get fucked, you take the feminine role...what's wrong with saying that, you should embrace it.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Rookie Poster

its great go for it

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

You can be masculine as anything outside the bedroom but when you get fucked, you take the feminine role...what's wrong with saying that, you should embrace it.
    Tell me. Who is in the feminine role in the video at this link.

Newish Veteran Poster

Tell me. Who is in the feminine role in the video at this link.
    The guy on his back grabbing his ankles.

The guy on his back grabbing his ankles is in the feminine role. He's totally her bitch.

That position feels sooooo good, though, especially of she knows how to work it- not riding, but standing with her legs on the inside, thrusting and pulling back on the length of my cock until it feels like it belongs to her. She can get clitoral stimulation, too, and has total control of where my cock is inside her- never met a girl who failed to orgasm that way.

She's fucking him.

Last edited by Tapatio; 04-09-2014 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Whoops.