Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Would you go to Brazil or Thailand for a sextour?

I've been doing a little searching of the threads here from people with experience in these countries. Based on the considerations of beauty, quality of experience, attitude of the girls, and safety for the customer, and whatthehell let's throw in travel/provider costs, where would you go? Feel free to throw in another country from these continents. (Argentina? Phillipines? Japan?)

Default Re: Would you go to Brazil or Thailand for a sextour?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I've been doing a little searching of the threads here from people with experience in these countries. Based on the considerations of beauty, quality of experience, attitude of the girls, and safety for the customer, and whatthehell let's throw in travel/provider costs, where would you go? Feel free to throw in another country from these continents. (Argentina? Phillipines? Japan?)
    Hm, Brazil for sure, Argentina as well-- they're next door to each other anyway and it's a relatively short flight from SP down to BA......... I have travelled in Latin America before and I'd like to go back anyway. So yes.

My Spanish is rusty but I'd be okay and in Brazil you can get just about away with speaking Spanish....I mean, they'll understand you all right, but they'll reply in Portuguese, and you won't get a single word at first. I find Brazilian Portuguese much easier to follow than the European variety anyway. The Phillipines interest me and so does Thailand, but I have no Thai and I believe most people in the PI speak either English or Spanish......I don't know if you have ever travelled alone, without "tour" support, but the stress levels can be high and they go right off the scale if you really don't speak any of the language at all.

There was a guy doing shemale sex package tours to SP from the States, but he seems to have gone out of business. I wonder what happened-- it seemed like a good idea.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Travelled to both extensively.

Brazil:
    Pros: Hot women and trannies who are into everything and anything. Relatively decent prices.
    Cons: Brazil is dangerous even for seasoned travellers, hard to get around especially to meet trannies, very few English speakers, most hotels don't let you bring trannies back so extra expense for shorttime or sex hotels.

Thailand:
    Pros: Hot women and ladyboys who are into most things. Not as "nasty" as the Brazilians but for the main, very hot. Cheap prices. Almost all hotels let you have guests back, cheap and tourist orientated (most speak some English), you can go to another area (Phuket, Pattaya, Ko Samui, Chiang Mai, etc) for a change of location, all bars/clubs within walking distance of hotel. Very safe.

Cons: Only Asians so if they're not your type then it's not worth going, it's a long flight from the US.

I'd take Thailand over Brazil any day if that's what I was going for.
    seanchai

Professional Poster

Mee and a friend going to Brasil in Juli. Wee have get some contact there. i realy see forward to it.
    Maybee if have time over wee going a short wisit to Florida.

Thailand is my next major destination, perhaps within a year or so, and not just for the LB's. The country, culture, history and all fascinate me. I want to spend at least a month immersing myself in several locations: BKK for the sheer experience, but more so Phuket, Pattaya, and Chiang Mai.

Professional Poster

What about Agrentina ? Anyone been?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Travelled to both extensively.

Brazil:
    Pros: Hot women and trannies who are into everything and anything. Relatively decent prices.
    Cons: Brazil is dangerous even for seasoned travellers, hard to get around especially to meet trannies, very few English speakers, most hotels don't let you bring trannies back so extra expense for shorttime or sex hotels.

Thailand:
    Pros: Hot women and ladyboys who are into most things. Not as "nasty" as the Brazilians but for the main, very hot. Cheap prices. Almost all hotels let you have guests back, cheap and tourist orientated (most speak some English), you can go to another area (Phuket, Pattaya, Ko Samui, Chiang Mai, etc) for a change of location, all bars/clubs within walking distance of hotel. Very safe.

Cons: Only Asians so if they're not your type then it's not worth going, it's a long flight from the US.

I'd take Thailand over Brazil any day if that's what I was going for.
    seanchai
    Hi seanchai

In regards to Thailand. What is Bangkok like? Isn't there a number of establishments in the Nana Plaza?

Where you you rather go, out the areas you mentioned and Bangkok?

Cheers

Ian

Cons: Brazil is dangerous even for seasoned travellers,...
    Hearing first-hand accounts of Sao Palo (Sp?) from bankers and chemical managers I have known has really put me off the possibility of travelling there.

Let's not forget the recent gang/police warfare that has offed more than 200 victims (Most of them police/official).

...most hotels don't let you bring trannies back so extra expense for shorttime or sex hotels.
    This cinches it. :P It is not so much the sex (Which is, no lie, a big thing) as it is the experience of the 'date'. If I can't bring the gurl back to the hotel for a nice dinner and quiet evening 'at home' (As it were), it doesn't work for me.

OK, so I suffer a bit of jet lag and airline-food-stomach-disorder. No biggie. "The Wife" (A title, not a relationship) went to Thailand a couple of years ago and came back with nothing but nice things to say (And she is a serious travel-diva). She also said that she was soooooo impressed with the ladyboys she saw there...But we won't go there.

So, given the choices of a long flight versus potential death by kinfing, shooting, or just plain nighttime rudeness, I'd vote for Thailand.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

For me - Bangkok is the best place to go as I don't like beaches.
    Great bars - choiec of 4 ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza and 1 (+1 of mainly post-ops) in Patpong.
    World class restaurants, sports on TV, great Thai food, good cigar stores and bars, coffeeshops and movie theatres amongst the culture.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Default Thailand

Phuket is also a hot spot. Asian ladyboys are very often gorgeous and submissive. perfect!