Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Thai ladyboys and meth

Years ago, there was a discussion here amongst some guys who frequent BKK and the consensus was that the vast majority of ladyboys smoke meth, either casually or daily. Is it still a huge problem there with ladyboys?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Thai ladyboys and meth

The "vast" majority of them didn't smoke it - but many did.
    It's still a problem but on my more recent visits it didn't look as bad (or those girls weren't in the bars).

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

It's not surprising really. If any of us went through what they go through we'd probably be the same. I can't see how anyone could have sex with different people every day and not die a little inside. Especially when most of those people are thirty years older than you and ten stone heavier. To make matters worse, the money they get for selling themselves is a pittance. I like transgirls and I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with prostitution as long as the girl is willing and enters into it with her eyes open. In the Thai case, many of the girls are doing it because they have no alternative. Many aren't even really trans as we would know the term. It's quite common for a ladyboy to earn some money and then get rid of her implants etc and live simply as a gay man. Using Thai prostitutes is sheer unadulterated exploitation in my book.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Human-After-All View Post
    It's not surprising really. If any of us went through what they go through we'd probably be the same. I can't see how anyone could have sex with different people every day and not die a little inside. Especially when most of those people are thirty years older than you and ten stone heavier. To make matters worse, the money they get for selling themselves is a pittance. I like transgirls and I don't think there's anything fundamentally wrong with prostitution as long as the girl is willing and enters into it with her eyes open. In the Thai case, many of the girls are doing it because they have no alternative. Many aren't even really trans as we would know the term. It's quite common for a ladyboy to earn some money and then get rid of her implants etc and live simply as a gay man. Using Thai prostitutes is sheer unadulterated exploitation in my book.

What a crock of shit. How many Thai ladyboys have you met?

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    The "vast" majority of them didn't smoke it - but many did.
    It's still a problem but on my more recent visits it didn't look as bad (or those girls weren't in the bars).
    I think GroobySteven says it all here. That is also my observation from 15 years of visiting Bangkok.

Junior Poster

Do drug addicts get into sex work as an "easy" way to support their habit or do sex workers become drug addicts to escape the stresses of sex work?

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

Junior Poster

Meth is huge in the ts community wherever you go, especially among sex workers, just a reality, ive known plenty of girls.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Most TS girls i know do meth because they become depress

Most TS girls also got influenced by their clientelle who take meth... drugs...

Some TS girls also influenced their clientelle to take meth... drugs...

Senior Member Silver Poster

From my experience with street prostitutes, (the ones with vaginas in their panties) they're not prostitutes that became drug users, they're drug users who became prostitutes.

We had crystal when I was a kid, and speed, and I understand the term Amphetamine Drag Queen very well. Large doses of speed make you embrace your feminine side, makes you feel tres glamorous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cruella2.jpg 
Views:	1578 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	708815  

World Class Asshole

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Whatever happened to kicking back with some weed and putting your wiener inside of a pretty lady who charges by the hour?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.