Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: how is this racist?

i'm not white so i won't even bother to respond to any sentiment about that. i have a pet turtle and that directv turtle commercial is damn funny.

its ironic that the person who alleged that i was racist for initially thinking it was the same girl has not replied to this thread.

i stand behind what i said before...i can think of no other 2 models NO MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE, that look so incredibly similar. I'm not as cock obsessed that it was the first think i looked at to see if they were the same girl or not...i compared facial features then i looked at naked pics and immediately saw the tats so that's how i knew.

i'm not saying that Morgan Bailey looks like Sienna Grace, or that Kandi Redd looks like Suzanna Holmes or that Venus Lux looks like GroobyKrissy...those are absolutely ridiculous statements...these are just 2 girls that share an uncanny resemblance. There is a popular transwoman model that IMHO looks like Miss Piggy...what is that? am i going to be regarded as a zoomorphist then? stop the insanity.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i'm not white so i won't even bother to respond to any sentiment about that.
    You've actually said what your background is elsewhere. I think the two models look a lot alike also.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    You've actually said what your background is elsewhere. I think the two models look a lot alike also.
    exactly and since i feel it has no bearing on this discussion, it is pointless.

now, after carefully studying the 2 women in question because, well, ya know, a guy's gotta fap...their differences stand out far more than their similarities but as i said...initially, i was very confused.

to me this is no different than saying that laisa lins and carole bouquet look identical (well, carole bouquet when she was young and hot...laisa still has years before she catches up in the wrinkles dept).

Professional Poster

Want to know why you were accused of being a racist? It's cause someone has nothing better to do than concoct a phony controversy, feign outrage, and attempt to draw you in. And yes, they look alike

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Want to know why you were accused of being a racist? It's cause someone has nothing better to do than concoct a phony controversy, feign outrage, and attempt to draw you in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I think some people just get a thrill up their leg calling someone racist.
    Not sure if this character is raising the roof or trying to keep it from falling in on him. Sam Jackson enjoying some Hollywood Liberal backpedaling as he works him like an insecure, guilt-ridden puppet. Woot! Woot!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

is that the guy that thought sam jackson was laurence fishburne after the superbowl? i only heard the story on the radio...don't know what the interviewer looked like.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I remember Grooby a while back had to explain that they were different girls. I it is not easy to tell unless they are side by side. Or if you have good memory. I don't think calling them identical is racist. I am black, I don't see it in this case as problem. If had said they were sisters I am sure he probably would have gotten more slack. Society has become way too oversensitive for me these days.
    I agree, I'm not saying it's racist...and you're right, society has become too oversensitive, although I still think saying the girls could be sisters would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    1. his avatar shows a white person and the girls aren't white: that's actually a problem?

2). you acknowledge that they looks like they could be related, but one cannot say they look "almost identical"? are we allowed to say "they looks almost a like" or is that racist too?

3. what if they had their clothes on and we couldn't see their dicks. or what if we were just to consider their faces: since i don't think even twins have similar penis sizes.

4. if someone thinks two people look similar, it's not good to point this out? what can and can we not say then?
    I still want to know what the point of the thread is since it's so obvious they do look alike...I mean, why bother making a thread saying there's a lot of sand in the desert?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster

There are people here in this forum who think from their nuts instead of a their brain.
    Btw one has an awesome sausage and the other has awesome balls. i can differ between them by that feature..:P

They look similar in the pics used as examples, especially because they did their eye makeup identically - very close set eyebrows using what looked like a stencil.
    It wasn't a racist statement.
    Rally...was that accusation made in one of the threads...because I couldn't find it.

Last edited by fred41; 03-29-2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: removed link..no need to rehash.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Here they are side by side. Look pretty different to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two girls.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	706281  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.