Junior Poster

Default Ludacris mad at Oprah. So fucking what!!!!!!

I said it before and I'll say it again. Not everyone accepts rappers or their music. And not everyone has to. But the minute one of them is slighted in some way, they cry and whine like bitches. Ok Ludacris, you were a cast member for an oscar winning film. Hey, NEWSFLASH, I COULD HAVE PULLED A GUY OFF THE FUCKING STREET TO DO WHAT YOU DID IN THAT FILM. A black man talking about people being racist towards him. Big stretch. What Oprah was saying by not originally inviting him on the show is that she doesn't take him seriouslly as an actor also. I could come up with a couple hundred actors here in N.Y. better than Ludacris. Myself included. But Will Smith is taken seriouslly as an actor because his work has earned him that respect. For some of us, at the end of the day, its about the work. Really don't give a fuck who you are.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Ludacris mad at Oprah. So fucking what!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by tommytuu
    But Will Smith is taken seriouslly as an actor because his work has earned him that respect.
    They both suck imho; pick your poison. That gregarious persona he leans on so much really gets on my nerves after a while. But, Tommy, why are you even comparing those two guys? Aren't you really saying Will Smith is good "for a black guy? Why bring him into it?
    Because he started out as a rapper and got better and better. There is no rapper alive that could do what he did in "Six Degrees of Separation". And Arianna, its not a question of race. I'm african-american.

Professional Poster

I could care less about Oprah either. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Fuck oprah that hoe can go suck a cock for all i care.

Got Dat Fira

Junior Poster

We as the black race is doing our thing out here in the so called "Da Hood" every person you see out here on these streets such as gang bangers,hustlaz,etc is trying to feed there family and survive cause nobody out here is not going to lead you a hand at all.

We didn't bring this upon ourselves the generation before use brought this sh!t to "Da Hood" we just fellowed in there footsteps this is going to happen to the next generation also this sh!t is not going to died its just going to multiply.

That's just the way of lyfe so if they don't like it them fools got to deal with this sh!t till the end come.

Got Dat Fira

Personally, I find Oprah to be a bit annoying. That said, there is no debating the fact that she is an overwhelmingly positive force that does help people and asks them to look for more from themselves. As previously noted, she is also self-made, and that always earns my respect.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Silver Poster

*sigh*

First Buffy the booty slayer, and now Chicken & Beer.

tommytuu,
    since I haven't read or heard anything about this yet, perhaps you wouldn't mind linking an article to said topic. If not, I'll try to google later.

But, let me risk by saying, because of consistency, I'm starting whiff a potential hint of self abhoration........mabey, mabey not.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    *sigh*

First Buffy the booty slayer, and now Chicken & Beer.

tommytuu,
    since I haven't read or heard anything about this yet, perhaps you wouldn't mind linking an article to said topic. If not, I'll try to google later.

But, let me risk by saying, because of consistency, I'm starting whiff a potential hint of self abhoration........mabey, mabey not.
    I'll try to link the article. If you'd prefer to google, just google opra winfrey/rappers. And dude, I love myself, but I'm not always so fond of SOME of my peolpe.