Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Conspiracy Theories...

My theory: There was an orgy in the cockpit and somebody's ass bumped the wrong toggles at the wrong time.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Have you ever smashed your cell phone with a brick and than try calling it to see what happens? What happens is the call goes straight to voicemail without a single ring.

This is interesting because "19 families have signed a joint statement saying that their family members’ cell phones connected, but the calls hung up."

How odd it is that this airplane supposedly evaporated in mid flight (without a trace of wreckage) but the cell phones still work.

Last edited by AshlynCreamher; 03-12-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    anyone else want to assume n. korea shot it down?
    That can't be it, Malaysia is almost 3000 miles from North Korea, plane wasn't anywhere near N. Korea airspace and any missile flying that distance would Be noticed. I'm as baffled and fascinated as anyone - I was wondering if something like what happened to Payne Stewart could have happened, but someone had to turn off the transponder manually so that doesn't seem likely

Senior Member Junior Poster

It went thru the Stargate.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

One of the main TEAhadists is blaming Obama. Seriously.

http://aattp.org/conservatives-blame...-really-audio/

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

For those of you interest in this, there is a forum for professional pilots which has a thread, already over 100 pages long, but does contain some interesting discussions on the technology of aeroplane communications, potential problems with the design of the 777 although its safety record is pretty good, some speculation on the fuselage, the cargo, as well as a run through of conspiracy theories. Interestingly, there is the claim that the US satellite network provided the Malaysian authorities with information on the grounds that they not reveal the source so as not to alert the Chinese, the Russians and the North Koreans to their capability in this area.

There is also a theory that the pilots may have suddenly lost control/consciousness and that the plane crashed in a large jungle area of northern Sumatra, as it never reached Chinese air space.

A grim story whichever angle you approach it from,

Link to the forum is here:

http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/5...tact-lost.html

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i don't buy the autopilot theory because it would still have been tracked even if off course. that there is NO data is most puzzling. its location and the fate of all the passengers is nearly irrelevant now as it is downed somewhere in the ocean and after so many days, i can't see how there are any survivors. i understand the families want closure but that will only come when the plane found. what is relevant is how and why this happened.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

It got sucked into a vortex of evil that opened up at the exact point where Russia,China, and North Korea meet.

Senior Member Junior Poster

The cell phone thing has been dismissed/debunked for a while now: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/...eory-debunked/

The other large class of people who travel on stolen documents is people seeking asylum, or otherwise seeking to immigrate. Authorities have figured out the real identities of the two individuals who were traveling on the stolen passports and they have no known links to any terrorist organizations. Likely they're just guys who wanted to immigrate to some western European country. One had his mother waiting for him at the airport in Frankfurt, IIRC, so maybe they wanted to go to Germany. One of them says "Hey, how're we going to get out of Iran, or get work permits in the EU?" and the other one says "I know a guy who knows a guy who sells stolen passports to migrants." Simple explanation.