Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

and another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shemale18.jpg 
Views:	5065 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	6260  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    God I love 'em

Gold Poster

Englishguy said:

...I was just asking people on the board why so many shemales have tattoos.I think that some shemales have too many and look totally awful but also think that some have very sexy tattoos that must mean something such as the scorpion. I also will agree with you that I dont like Barb Wire tattoos either.

Why do so many have them ? I dunno. Maybe they want to possess that rock star, arm services, star athlete, skidrow bum look to them. Hee-hee!

Seriously, in a TS's case it's probably not just to fall in place as many who follow trends in all walks of life do in order to stay "cool" and current, but also the fact that they've courageously gone this far to express who they are to their friends, family, and well, society. Placed in that light, what's a little tattoo, right ?
    By the way, although I would have preferred they had left the tattoos off their gorgeous bodies, the girls in this thread are absolutely beautiful. The size of their tattoos, as well as their placement, show restraint, or more apt, respect for their skin and appearance.

Another thing having them (large tattoos) placed might reveal about someone with a large one(s) on their back, leg, arm, or, EECK!, their breast, is how myopic they are. That is, that they don't utilize any foresight when having one done. Who they are at 18 isn't who they'll be at 30, or for that matter, 25 for crying out loud. Who they are at 25 is a far cry from who they'll be at 40 -- far cry in most cases. We grow, we mature. Ce la vie.

By the way, the only thing growing faster than tattoo parlors, are laser removal centers, and cosmetic surgeons who now specialize in removing them. It's a growth industry.

Now, how about posting some cuties sans any tattoos ?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Some people use tattoo's to mark a time in their life (spring break, a birthday, an event or tragedy, etc) or for decorative purposes. There was a great show on National Geographic about the how different cultures use tattoo's.
    Personally I love a woman with a little "ink" on her. Not all body art is attractive, but when done correctly, it's very exotic and erotic.

Name:	asia241.jpg 
Views:	5216 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	6308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asia194.jpg 
Views:	5198 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	6309  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Vanessa, some of the best artwork I've seen.

Name:	Vanessa062.jpg 
Views:	5170 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	6310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2vanessa081.jpg 
Views:	5127 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	6311  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

some random girls

Name:	11_162.jpg 
Views:	4575 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	6312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009_140.jpg 
Views:	5095 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	6313  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

more t's with t's

Name:	069.jpg 
Views:	5068 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	6314   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	053.jpg 
Views:	5079 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	6315  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

more

Name:	341.jpg 
Views:	5502 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	6316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	078.jpg 
Views:	5043 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	6317  

Gold Poster

Default More tattoo talk ...

Some people use tattoo's to mark a time in their life (spring break, a birthday, an event or tragedy, etc) or for decorative purposes. There was a great show on National Geographic about the how different cultures use tattoo's. Personally I love a woman with a little "ink" on her. Not all body art is attractive, but when done correctly, it's very exotic and erotic.

guy,
    Like I said upstream in my first post, I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks or maybe more about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, but I personally still find most of them repulsive, or more precise, the idea of intentionally putting an indelible mark on one's body simply because it's vogue, particularly on a beautiful woman rather distasteful and not classy at all. Does a tattoo really embellish the physical appearance of a person, particularly a sexy voluptuous woman as those posted in this thread ? In my eyes -- no matter how well done, ornate, or erotic a tattoo might seem -- the answer is an unequivical NO. To me, it's an angle into their head, and what that angle seems to reveal isn't too savory. The image of a three year old with a crayon next to an open wall immediately comes to mind. To me, a woman sans a tattoo TODAY seems much more pure ( If purity is one's thing, that is ),mysterious, seemingly less
    impulsive, and well, displaying more depth. Of course there are tattooed women out there with more virtue in their pinky, than the favorable image I just described, but that's the prizm I see the world in today. Pardon my rough edges.

Yes, if one goes to the Polynesian Islands (Tahiti,et all), one will find tribes which have practiced body art for hundreds of years, but their body art is part of their culture, not ours, and their tattoos have a purpose or profound meaning. They're rooted in a timeline, family tree, link to royalty, et all. It isn't part of our culture, so WHAT is the reason many kids started practicing it here ? Answer: Because it was vogue, and like many in that age cohort for the most part, they wanted to be cool and fit in. ... I've always wanted to approach some tattoo artist being interviewed as he/she says that it is a practice that has been around since the dawn of mankind and follow up that by asking him/her, "Oh, so you'll also be adopting their practice of eating monkeys and tarantulas next also ??? They're simply attempting to justify their raison d'être I guess.
    I work among a lot of young adults (18-22 year olds) and have discouraged many from either not having one done at all, or having a smaller one done than what was originally intended. I simply ask them what their interests were two years ago; what they were wearing two years ago; what music they were listening to two years ago; And what their hairstyle was two years ago ? I then ask them who they'll be in 5,10,15 years. They're naturally dumbfounded for the most part and can't really answer. I then ask them this rhetorical question: Why then would you want to place an indelible ink mark on your body of a life that is basically always in a state of flux ? It's always fun to personally witness their epiphany. Hee-hee!

Okay, I'm through railing against tattoos. Next topic: Piercing.

How about y'all displaying some beauties without tattoos now. I'm sure I'm not the only one in here who feels this way.

Veteran Poster

some of those suck but the first two girls you posted guy are great

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Some love 'em and some hate 'em! Thats what makes the world go around. I dont like the larger tattoos, but small sexy ones are so good. I might get one myself!!!!!!! So back to my original point, does anyone know of any symbols off anything that describes shemale attraction in a tatoo? Answers on a postcard to Nottingham, England!!!!

God I love 'em