Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Tattooed Shemales

Hi all, Well I have a huge interest in shemales that have tattoos. I often see shemales with strange tattoos on several areas of the body. A common one is a scorpion on the hip region. Is this something to being a shemale? I am looking for a few answers in this area.....whether there are certain tattoos that shemales or admirers get so we can be recognised by each other. I also see the ladies head with long flowing hair on many of the male models used, is this something to do with shemales?? All sensible answers will be appriciated and especially thoise from shemales!!! I ask this because I am wanting to get a tattoo that shows my love of shemales!!! If there isnt one then maybe we could design one!!!!

God I love 'em

Default come on you guys

why do shemales have extraordinary tattoos?

God I love 'em

Default the hottie with the tribal tattoo is just divine.

A couple of tattoos that interest me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	9712 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	6249   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17_882.jpg 
Views:	9824 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	6250  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    God I love 'em

mmmmm

Name:	1234.jpg 
Views:	9518 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	6256  

God I love 'em

Default i would also like to know

ive also seen the scorpion tattoo on guys and 'girls' and wondered if it stood for anything. one of my thoughts was that its their sign as in scorpio the horoscope thing. i see it mostly on brazilians.

i like the tattoos that are on the lower back right above the butt. especially if the girl has tan lines.

pc

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Default I don't care for them ...

My two cents:

Though a tattoo might connote or suggest a sense of abandon, or wild spirit about the one sporting one, I for one have never cared for them, particularly on a beautiful woman. Why, pray tell, would anyone "tag" their body as many seem to do ? When did unblemished skin become a slate for ink, which will not get better over time, but worse with sagging, fading, and bleeding ? Is it not expressing on the outside what one cannot express from within ? Is it not more a sign of weakness to go along with something just because it is in vogue rather than resist (Please don't tell me that it's been done for thousands of years because in this society and culture it hasn't) ? I've always wanted to go up to someone with a barb wire tattoo on their arm and ask them just where they came up with that idea ?
    I just find them sleazy to sum it up, and given my druthers, I would always go with the girl without the tattoos.

... I know I'm probably going to ruffle some feathers in here, but, hey, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Default avatar or whatever you call it

looks like the girl in your avatar has a tattoo

Gold Poster

Default Touché !!!

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    looks like the girl in your avatar has a tattoo
    Touché, Partlycloudy! So she does, but if I were the emperor of her magnificant body, it would be gone as fast as one could utter the phrase "laser removal surgery". One need not mess with perfection, and that's what Sapphire in my avatar is. I didn't mean to sound so anal about them in my first post, but I'm referring to the tattoos placed in salient places, and generally of the larger variety. Yuk!

With the exception of the originator of this thread (Englishguy), I don't think I have ever met any guy who was actually turned on by the tattoos a woman might sport. There might be many I know who are indifferent to a small one on some obscure part of her body, but turned on by large or ornate ones, NO.

... FWIW, I actually finally got to meet the young woman of my avatar a week ago tonight in Los Angeles. Yep, sure did! She's more beautiful in person too!

Back to tattoos: Has anyone in here ever heard the following line ?

Gawd, I love that woman's appearance. Look at that voluptuous figure, those incredible legs, those mouth watering breasts, that incredible sexy face, but most of all, look at that erotic giant tattoo she has on her shoulder, along with that sun tattoo she has on her ankle! Wow! ...

I think today I'm far more intrigued by a woman sans a tattoo than one with one. To me, the one without one is more mysterious or complex, whereas one with a tattoo kind of shows her hand in a sense; provides some insight into who or what she's all about. The one without one requires an expidition into who she is in other words ... make sense ???

No more smartass remarks, Partlycloudy, huh ?!

Realgirls4me,

I totally agree with some of your comments. I too, do not like large ornate tattoos on a lady/shemale etc. A shemale with a golden eagle on her full back isnt sexy atall to me. I was just asking people on the baord why so many shemales have tattoos. I think that some shemales have too many and lok totally awful but also think that some have very sexy tattoos that must mean something.such as the scorpion. I also will agree with you that I dont like Barb Wire tattoos either.

God I love 'em

heres a few i like........

Name:	09_518.jpg 
Views:	9423 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	6258   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07_553.jpg 
Views:	9365 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	6259  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    God I love 'em