Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: fabiane spears

Rookie Poster

Default fabiane spears

Does anybody have new pics and/or vids of fabiane spears? Does anybody have more information about this girl? Why doesn't she have a homepage?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: fabiane spears

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat
    Does anybody have new pics and/or vids of fabiane spears? Does anybody have more information about this girl? Why doesn't she have a homepage?
    Generally none of them Brazilian girls really have home pages.
    Theres a few out there but most are not even done in assoication with the tgirl herself.

Find the best of Canadian Tgirls at:

Default Re: fabiane spears

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat
    Have you tried the site's internal search engine yet, young man? I think it may yield that which you seek.

My it's amazing what a fucking good shag and a couple of hours on the beach can do for a boy's mood, isn't it?

5 Star Poster

MY CLOSE GIRLFRIEND FABIANE SPEARS, LIVE IN RIO DE JANEIRO, NEAR MY HOUSE, IN THE START OF THIS YEAR SHE PASSED A COUPLE A DAYS IN MY HOUSE. SHE IS LOVELY AND SWEET GIRL, I HAVE MUCH AFFECTION WITH HER.

5 Star Poster

I love her weird little smile, the aforementioned mischievous looks, her silliness, hell, even her fake dye job and slightly scraggly teeth. Here's hoping she doesn't screw up her looks somehow. I saw some pics once here where it looked like she was putting on weight. I sobbed like a little bitch.
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    MY CLOSE GIRLFRIEND FABIANE SPEARS, LIVE IN RIO DE JANEIRO, NEAR MY HOUSE, IN THE START OF THIS YEAR SHE PASSED A COUPLE A DAYS IN MY HOUSE. SHE IS LOVELY AND SWEET GIRL, I HAVE MUCH AFFECTION WITH HER.
    Living next to Fabiane Spears.A neighbour i would love to have.
    I love her cute face,her small boobs,her sweet little cock.I better stop or i have to clean my keyboard in a few minutes.
    I believe her last movie was A Transnamed Desire.The scene was not good directed,although she was good,she couldn´t save this scene.But thst doesn´t was her fault,just not good direction.

Can you ask her,praetor,when she is doing her next movie?

How good is her english?She said in her last movie one sentence in english,so i got at least a little hope her skills are good enough to join the forum.Could you ask her that,as well,praetor?

Silver Poster

She´d perfect if she had bigger boobies.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    She´d perfect if she had bigger boobies.
    You never sleep,don´t you Coroner? Go to bed.She doesn´t need bigger boobs.She has fantastic small boobs.Matches her body perfectly.

5 Star Poster

Cosign. boobs are poifect, see?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Living next to Fabiane Spears.A neighbour i would love to have.
    I love her cute face,her small boobs,her sweet little cock.I better stop or i have to clean my keyboard in a few minutes.
    I believe her last movie was A Transnamed Desire.The scene was not good directed,although she was good,she couldn´t save this scene.But thst doesn´t was her fault,just not good direction.

Can you ask her,praetor,when she is doing her next movie?

How good is her english?She said in her last movie one sentence in english,so i got at least a little hope her skills are good enough to join the forum.Could you ask her that,as well,praetor?
    Dear Elo, i dont know about her english, but a know she will do a new movie this year, i called her last week and we have a talk about movies e photos with Louie Damazo, in a few days, probably we have a news about her.
    hugs from Rio.