Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle543
    Ruby TS you do not need enlargement i find you attractive and sexy the way you are bb, you are abrazillian TS and that is hot with a nice size cock ideal for fun oral and anal loving so you do not need any penile enlargement. Most bloke like the idea of a woman with huge cocks just to say they have been with A Huge Hng Angel, but i prefer ones that are nearer my size to enjoy rather than monsters that i would struggle to enjoy properly because they are too big for my throat and ass. After all you would not enjoy a monster in your ass and mouth more than a nice comfortable sized cock that you would be able to accommmodate rather than trying to enjoy something that you could not enjoy to the full because of the size of it, so again Ruby TS no enlargements.
    um thanx.... and im not brazilian i dunno where u got that idea lol. im puerto rican and italian

Professional Poster

It's funny- a long time ago I was one of the people mad at Seanchai because your pic was in the coming soons on yum for so long but they took forever to post the shoot (they confused you with someone else!)
    I looked for your pics every update because I thought you were SO DAMN HOT!!! And your cock looked so delicious!!!
    Although I do love a big thick cock, you are so sexy--period. I saw you in person years ago outside a club and I felt like a a nerd in high school standing near the hot cheerleader--- I got all choked up and couldn't speak!!
    Your sexiness and appeal transcend cock size...and you're funny and talented! I guarantee more guys are interested in meeting you than any girl packing 9 inches.
    SO DON'T MESS WITH IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    It's funny- a long time ago I was one of the people mad at Seanchai because your pic was in the coming soons on yum for so long but they took forever to post the shoot (they confused you with someone else!)
    I looked for your pics every update because I thought you were SO DAMN HOT!!! And your cock looked so delicious!!!
    Although I do love a big thick cock, you are so sexy--period. I saw you in person years ago outside a club and I felt like a a nerd in high school standing near the hot cheerleader--- I got all choked up and couldn't speak!!
    Your sexiness and appeal transcend cock size...and you're funny and talented! I guarantee more guys are interested in meeting you than any girl packing 9 inches.
    SO DON'T MESS WITH IT!!
    omg im flattered beyond words, lol. Thanx. This is an old post neways. I just started back on my hormones cuz i was having a hard time putting on some weight, so AGAIN the penis t hing becomes an issue. But i can deal. I'll make sure to stop like a month before my next shoot or vid

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Ruby, i sent you an email. I hope the attachment helps.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Not that this topic needs another post, but . . .

I used a penis pump a few years back. Not out of necessity, I am happy with my size and girth, but just for erotic pleasure. It does have a instantaneous effect, operating as many before me have said by bringing in more blood to the vessels, causing the cock to swell. It also felt damn good to be pumped up fully to the max and then have an orgasm . . .DAMN!!

But it did have positive long term effects. I did notice that after using it irregularly, maybe 1-2 times per week for a few months that my cock was noticeably thicker and a little longer. I stopped using it and threw it away after a while and I did go back to my normal size, so I guess you're inevitably stuck with what you were born with.

But to paraphrase what many have said, you are endowed with a thing of beauty, and I'm glad to see that you've decided to stop looking for ways to improve upon perfection . . .

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    Not that this topic needs another post, but . . .

I used a penis pump a few years back. Not out of necessity, I am happy with my size and girth, but just for erotic pleasure. It does have a instantaneous effect, operating as many before me have said by bringing in more blood to the vessels, causing the cock to swell. It also felt damn good to be pumped up fully to the max and then have an orgasm . . .DAMN!!

But it did have positive long term effects. I did notice that after using it irregularly, maybe 1-2 times per week for a few months that my cock was noticeably thicker and a little longer. I stopped using it and threw it away after a while and I did go back to my normal size, so I guess you're inevitably stuck with what you were born with.

But to paraphrase what many have said, you are endowed with a thing of beauty, and I'm glad to see that you've decided to stop looking for ways to improve upon perfection . . .

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER AN INJECTION!

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife
    This is my first post. I have read the hungangels for a year now, and have finally decided that it is time to sign up and start posting. I think I am replying to RUBYTS's topic about penis enlargement.
    There is a very reputable website, a FREE one, about penis enlargment, it is called www.thundersplace.org I have been there, but I haven't been regular enough with the excercises to say for sure if they work or not. It is worth looking at anyways.

Secondly, Ruby, you are a GODDESS! I downloaded the trailer that you posted on here, and I just can not keep from watching it!
    thank u sweety. i can say now, that after being off hormones for several months, i have gained back all that i lost! I love using my tool now that it actually works again
    the only thing wrong with that cock is that you don't have it in my mouth. it looks delicious!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	936e_146_201.jpg 
Views:	976 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	81162  

Rookie Poster

Default Ruby-

Hey Ruby,

There is a website called www.stretchmasters.com, and they sell a penis enlargement device. Its seventy dollars, which is cheaper then most of the other products on the market. I just bought one, and I have started using it. I am not sure how well it works, I would imagine that it takes several continuos months of usage to see results.

Also, there is a website that is just chocked full of penis enlargement info, its called www.thundersplace.org, they have excercises, and instructions on how to make equipment that assists in the enlargment process.

You probably don't remember, but several months ago you posted a clip that showed a bunch of different scenes of you, and it had the PCD playing "pushing on my buttons" as the music. I watch that thing a couple of times a week, it is very hot. The parts with you and valeire (spelling?) are the best.

if u dont hear from me in a few days...atleast u know i went out with a bang , lmfao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pumping_135.jpg 
Views:	753 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	81203  

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time