Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I am a booty man so it does not matter to me

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

yup, things did start to get lame, that's why I stopped buying them. I hit a few just after 300 of uncanny XMen and it was downhill from there. and... I too just bought them to read them. I liked them better then books. So I bought as many comics as I could get my hands on.

Ruby, re: your original question, here's a site which you might find quite interesting. I have only glanced at it, but they have some interesting info:

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/

They also cite Kinsey, Durex, and other studies regarding penis size distribution; according to Kinsey (study dated 1948, 3500 men), the average penis size is 6.36 inches in length and 4.94 inches in girth (I've posted the accompanying graph here before; you can see it at http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm). Durex Condom, in their 1998 study of 2,936 men, found the average values were 6.4 inches for erect penis length and 5.2 inches for erect penis girth. The bulk of the distribution is between 5.75" and 7":

5.75" = 14.60 cm - 9.0 %
    6.00" = 15.24 cm - 10.8 %
    6.25" = 15.87 cm - 24.3 %
    6.50" = 16.51 cm - 23.9 %
    6.75" = 17.14 cm - 9.3 %
    7.00" = 17.78 cm - 6.7 %
    TOTAL: 84% of surveyed men

Above 7" the distribution drops off rapidly:
    7.25" = 18.41 cm - 1.0 %
    7.50" = 19.05 cm - 1.0 %
    7.75" = 19.68 cm - 0.9 %
    8.00" = 20.32 cm - 0.8 %
    8.25" = 20.95 cm - 0.3 %
    8.50" = 21.59 cm - 0.3 %
    8.75" = 22.22 cm - 0.1 %
    9.00" = 22.86 cm - 0.1 %

Thus, only 4.5% of men are over 7.25", only 1.6% over 8", and a meager .1% over 9". If you--or anyone--is in this range, whoo-ha!

Note: almost half (48.2%) range between 6.25 and 6.5; also, they note that by age 29, 96% of men lose 1/5 of their full erection. I'm not sure about the validity of that last, but I know that I'm about .5" shorter than I was in my 20s, sigh.

Re: X-Men, I bought X-Men #1 when it came out (yeah, way back in 1963...so I'm old) and followed them, and all of Marvel/DC through high school. Gave up comics for 8 years or so, until Frank Miller started doing Daredevil and Claremont and then Claremont/Byrne reinvented the X-Men. By the mid-80s, though, X-titles were getting too confusing and overdone, as you said (though I'm not sure where you draw the cutoff), and I gave up on them, and most comics (excepting DC's Vertigo line) through the 90s. There's been a resurgence of late, in no doubt driven by the success of the movies, so I started reading select superhero comics over the past five years or so. But there's only one X-title (out of what, nearly two dozen regularly published titles?) that I read, and that's Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, which is outstanding, as good as the best Claremont/Byrne issues.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Curious about penis enlargement

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Ok here's the deal. All us girls know that ts lovers have this fascination with big cock on a girl, whether they are top OR bottom. The majority of us arent so huge due to the hormones. I know i lost about 2 inches length and 2 in thickness.. which is a bummer. I had what lots of people considered and called "a perfect cock" I dunno if im willing to stop taking hormones to get back what i once had, or go through and types of surgeries to make something bigger which i may one day want removed.

I've heard about all these pills and pumps but i dunno what actually DOES work. Aty the same time, i dont wanna pop any pills which will negate the effects of female hormones. Punps i hear just make it hard and large for the moment, not the long haul. Any input? Girls or guys?
    Not all do; i'm more concerned with the feminity of the tgirl more so than her cock size..

Rookie Poster

Default Hi

This is my first post. I have read the hungangels for a year now, and have finally decided that it is time to sign up and start posting. I think I am replying to RUBYTS's topic about penis enlargement.
    There is a very reputable website, a FREE one, about penis enlargment, it is called www.thundersplace.org I have been there, but I haven't been regular enough with the excercises to say for sure if they work or not. It is worth looking at anyways.

Secondly, Ruby, you are a GODDESS! I downloaded the trailer that you posted on here, and I just can not keep from watching it!

Professional Poster

The only reliable scientific method that i can lend any credence to is cellular mitosis...That is to say stretching your penis. There is a device thats sold that basically puts your penis in traction and over the course of a year+ lengthens your penis. And im pretty sure theres no upper limit, however it takes a long time, certainly not a "get bigger overnight" scheme. It doesnt do anything for girth though, and im not sure anything other then pumping would add to girth... Cellular mitosis is a proven fact of human biology...Im not sure how Enzyte works, but i cant imagine any kind of ingested substance making your penis bigger...Possibly a targetted genetic treatment, but as far as i know, they dont exist yet...I do know from personal experience that Ogoplex and Roplex DO make your orgasm much stronger....Im not sure if those effects fade with continued use but i didnt want to risk it lol....I dont want to get addicted to a sex drug>

Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife
    This is my first post. I have read the hungangels for a year now, and have finally decided that it is time to sign up and start posting. I think I am replying to RUBYTS's topic about penis enlargement.
    There is a very reputable website, a FREE one, about penis enlargment, it is called www.thundersplace.org I have been there, but I haven't been regular enough with the excercises to say for sure if they work or not. It is worth looking at anyways.

Secondly, Ruby, you are a GODDESS! I downloaded the trailer that you posted on here, and I just can not keep from watching it!
    thank u sweety. i can say now, that after being off hormones for several months, i have gained back all that i lost! I love using my tool now that it actually works again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	936e_146.jpg 
Views:	1731 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	56669  

Default Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife

thank u sweety. i can say now, that after being off hormones for several months, i have gained back all that i lost! I love using my tool now that it actually works again

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Ruby, re: your original question, here's a site which you might find quite interesting. I have only glanced at it, but they have some interesting info:

http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/

They also cite Kinsey, Durex, and other studies regarding penis size distribution; according to Kinsey (study dated 1948, 3500 men), the average penis size is 6.36 inches in length and 4.94 inches in girth (I've posted the accompanying graph here before; you can see it at http://www.enlargepenisguide.com/about_size.htm). Durex Condom, in their 1998 study of 2,936 men, found the average values were 6.4 inches for erect penis length and 5.2 inches for erect penis girth. The bulk of the distribution is between 5.75" and 7":

5.75" = 14.60 cm - 9.0 %
    6.00" = 15.24 cm - 10.8 %
    6.25" = 15.87 cm - 24.3 %
    6.50" = 16.51 cm - 23.9 %
    6.75" = 17.14 cm - 9.3 %
    7.00" = 17.78 cm - 6.7 %
    TOTAL: 84% of surveyed men

Above 7" the distribution drops off rapidly:
    7.25" = 18.41 cm - 1.0 %
    7.50" = 19.05 cm - 1.0 %
    7.75" = 19.68 cm - 0.9 %
    8.00" = 20.32 cm - 0.8 %
    8.25" = 20.95 cm - 0.3 %
    8.50" = 21.59 cm - 0.3 %
    8.75" = 22.22 cm - 0.1 %
    9.00" = 22.86 cm - 0.1 %

Thus, only 4.5% of men are over 7.25", only 1.6% over 8", and a meager .1% over 9". If you--or anyone--is in this range, whoo-ha!

Note: almost half (48.2%) range between 6.25 and 6.5; also, they note that by age 29, 96% of men lose 1/5 of their full erection. I'm not sure about the validity of that last, but I know that I'm about .5" shorter than I was in my 20s, sigh..

http://www.afraidtoask.com/members/mgenitalanatomy.html

ANATOMY:
    The male genitalia is composed of the external genitalia (on the outside of the body) and the internal genitalia (buried within the body). The external genitalia consists of the penis, scrotum, and pubic hair. The internal genitalia consists of a number of hidden glands and tubes that play a role in the production and delivery of sperm. These include the epididymis (e), vas deferens (vas), and prostate gland (pr). Other internal structures seen in the drawing to the left are the pubic bone (PU), the urethra (u), and the testicle (T). For the sake of brevity, we will mostly focus on the external genitalia.

The most obvious aspect of the external male genitalia is the penis. The penis consists of a body (shaft) and glans (head). Under the skin (as shown in the picture of a dissected penis to the right) the body (B), or shaft, of the penis contains three columns of tissue that can fill with blood to become an erection. The corpus cavernosum makes up the bulk of the penis tissue. At the underside of the penis is the corpus spongiosum (S) that also can fill with blood to form an erection.

Running down the center of the corpus spongiosum is the urethra. The urethra is the tube which connects the bladder to the tip of the penis and is where both urine and semen exit. The penis is firmly attached to the pelvic bone by two strong bands of fibrous tissue, called the root.

The root is not visible except when dissected. In this picture of a dissected penis (looking at the underside), the skin has been removed showing some of the underlying structures. The roots (R) join to become the body (B).
    The tip, or head, of the penis is called the glans (G). It is one of the most sensitive areas on a man's body, containing many nerve fibers. Unless one is circumcised, the glans is covered by a loose, hoodlike fold of skin called the foreskin (f) or prepuce.

This foreskin can be pulled back exposing the glans. In those who are circumcised, the foreskin has been surgically removed just below the glans. There is often a wrinkle-like scar on the shaft at the site where the foreskin was removed.

Circumcision is a controversial procedure whereby the skin normally covering the head of the penis is removed. It is commonly done for religious or cultural reasons, and in the past was believed to be medically superior to be circumcised.

Recently, a number of clinical studies have shown that although circumcised men do have a slightly lower rate of penile cancer and bladder infections when compared to uncircumcised men, the difference is not significant. Most of the American medical community today believes circumcision is not necessary. Many believe it is downright cruel and disfiguring. For more information on the pros and cons of circumcision, check out the American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement on this topic.

A circumcised and uncircumcised penis. A cross-section through the shaft.
    The vertical slit at the tip of the glans is the urethral meatus (m); it is the opening of the urethra (u). The urethra is a tube-like structure through which both urine and semen flow.

The base of the glans is a cone shape called the corona. Around the corona are numerous small sebaceous glands, which in latin are called glandula Tysonii odorifera. These glands secrete a whitish material which has a peculiar odor; this cheese-like substance is called smegma.
    The scrotum is a loose, wrinkled pouch that has two compartments, each of which contains a testicle.

The testicles are oval, rubbery structures that are about 4.5 cm long (range is usually 3.5 to 5.5 cm). The left testicle usually lies somewhat lower than the right. On the back side of each testicle is the softer, comma-shaped, epididymis (e); it feels somewhat like a bag of worms. Sperm leaving the testicle (where it is made), flows through the epididymis (e) into the vas deferens (vas), and joins the urethra (u) in the prostate (pr).

Junior Poster

Ruby TS you do not need enlargement i find you attractive and sexy the way you are bb, you are abrazillian TS and that is hot with a nice size cock ideal for fun oral and anal loving so you do not need any penile enlargement. Most bloke like the idea of a woman with huge cocks just to say they have been with A Huge Hng Angel, but i prefer ones that are nearer my size to enjoy rather than monsters that i would struggle to enjoy properly because they are too big for my throat and ass. After all you would not enjoy a monster in your ass and mouth more than a nice comfortable sized cock that you would be able to accommmodate rather than trying to enjoy something that you could not enjoy to the full because of the size of it, so again Ruby TS no enlargements.