Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Ruby I got just the thing for you.
    You need a penis pump, basically you pump you cock before sex and it last about 2 hours and goes back to normal size, no need for pills or any operations.

Junior Poster

Quote: "i dont wanna pop any pills which will negate the effects of female hormones."
    Penis Pill like Breast Enlargement Pills Don't work, Waste of Money, Plus because
    Most companies won't release how much of the chemicals, or Ingredients they use, its a best bet not to use even when taking with female hormones. I beive I saw something like this on TV
    A M-to-F Women had to stop taking female hormones forever after taking some natrual herb pills.

Sugurey
    Like xxMelania4uxx said, thier was that guy that had sugurey on DR. 90210. For those who didn't watch the episode... A man was to go have sugurey for buried penis, basicly the penis dosn't hang out when its not errected. This surgurey IIRC thier is a similar sugurey that men would have they they wanted more on lenth. The most you can get out of it is 3 inches.
    Here is a link of
    Lenthing sugurey
    http://www.altermd.com/Penis%20Enhan...engthening.htm

Buried Penis Sugurey
    http://www.altermd.com/Penis%20and%2...ried_penis.htm
    (Note: I do not Endorse this Doctor or know him or have have used his services)

Penis Pumps:
    Penis Pumps is a whole of claims to fry, Let me just say I do use Penis Pumps.
    Penis Pumping is taking out the air in the tube and having the penis expand in the tube,
    However its not like blowing in air in a ballon and seeing the results right away, thier is a right way
    and a wrong way. The best thing is to look at this site and read the FAQ on Pumping.
    http://www.tigerpumping.com/pages/faq.html
    or you can give me a pm if you have any questions.

Silicone:
    Silicone Injects deal more with getting more girth rather then lenth, Silicone is injected below the skin and can be injected in your balls.
    however the only people that are known to do this are in Mexico and in the UK.

If you have any questions give me a PM and I'll try to answer it here.

ya'll r funny. I dont want surgical its not that serious. Im content with my size.... im just curious as to other methods of enlargement which would be effective.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I dont want surgical its not that serious.
    Good for u...surgeries are dangerous sometimes.
    Take a look at this article
    "A former handyman has won more than $400,000 in a lawsuit over a penile implant that has given him a 10-year erection"
    http://www.turnto10.com/health/9418452/detail.html

Junior Poster

Dont bother with the penis pumps. They say that there is a difference between an erection pump and a enlargment pump but they are the same thing.

They both basically stretch the muscle in your cock by bring blood into it. But does it make your cock bigger. I dont think so.

i had done a gogle search on penis enlargement and i saw reviews of some pills, and one in particular, ex... something.... seemed to have a lot of positive reviews. P3eople claiming to have grown 1' in a month, others claiming to have grown 2-3' in length and girth. Im not like 4' or anything to like... desperately need it. But enhancements, so long as they are safe... are always a good thing. The though of having a heavier cock and more of a mouthful is kinda exciting. LOL And if a simplle pill can make a biological male grow breasts.... i would think that it would be possible for penis as well... only im scared they will contain male hormones. I like being pretty and girly and feminine. I wouldnt go all out for a huge cock... just want a lil something more 2 smak the boys around with

There's only one guarenteed method:

Apply lips of companion to cock. Stroke frequently, using long, slow strokes.

Cock always gets bigger.

Do you have any photographic evidence of this so-called *Ahem* 'shrinkage'?

Were you in the pool?

All jokes aside, I wish you the best. Hey, you actually know who Stan Lee is.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    There's only one guarenteed method:

Apply lips of companion to cock. Stroke frequently, using long, slow strokes.

Cock always gets bigger.

Do you have any photographic evidence of this so-called *Ahem* 'shrinkage'?

Were you in the pool?

All jokes aside, I wish you the best. Hey, you actually know who Stan Lee is.
    well i have some pics on my site... and of course i know who stan lee is..... Only one of the most creative minds IN THE WORLD!!!! Creator of MANY of the superheroes we read about... watch and DREAM to be lol. Hey lil secret.... wheni was younger i wanted to be jean grey... or storm. PLEASE dont get me started talking about x-men cuz i will BLOW this thread lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Ruby, get yourself one of those instant cold freezer packs and apply that to your partners insertion point for about 5 minutes prior to anything you might do........ LMAOOOOOO

that muhfucka will swear you are John Holmes

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Ruby, get yourself one of those instant cold freezer packs and apply that to your partners insertion point for about 5 minutes prior to anything you might do........ LMAOOOOOO

that muhfucka will swear you are John Holmes
    lol... im predominantly bottom...